Powered by Outside

Worlds strongest bike?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Worlds strongest bike?
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 22:38 Quote
marzocchi3921 wrote:
glas4d wrote:
marzocchi3921 wrote:
personally i HATE specialized. i think they suck. but apparently they are the strongest. or at least the demo is.

but i deff think that they are WaY over rated

They back it up with life time warranties so I could careless if my sx t snaps. Hell I wouldn't mind an 09.

true. but idk. i guess ive just nvr cared for em. idk

See... playing nice and being gentlemen is much better... counting to ten always helps.. I'm so proud of all of you..tup

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 22:41 Quote
Snip

They back it up with life time warranties so I could careless if my sx t snaps. Hell I wouldn't mind an 09.[/Quote]

how well do those sx t's ride i would love to get my hands on one[/Quote]
In a word fantastic.

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 22:42 Quote
dinkboy wrote:
guys guys ...... nobody sucks...... stop picking on specialized.... everybody just count to ten and realize that the TV never lies and you all have to accept the fact that specialized makes the strongest bike ever made..... No more arguing ..... end of discussion!!!
lol

I'm not all the way convinced on this for obvious reasons. Confused

O+
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 22:48 Quote
well its clear that the demo is not the "worlds strongest bike". there have been hucking bikes made that are defiantly stronger, and more likely to survive a 30 killaton nuclear explosion, but in the modern world of bikes that you are likely to see actually being ridden, i would, and have put my money on the demo. as you have all seen from the movie that they are tested, and put under extreme pressure just to get them to crack. they are super strong, super stuff, and pretty damn light for how strong they are. my 2008 demo 7II came out of the box at 38.2 lbs. thats impressive. i bet that the demo is stronger than any other bike put out today by any other major brand that the demo is meant to compete with. and they ride amazingly. which is what actually counts dosen't it?

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 22:48 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
well its clear that the demo is not the "worlds strongest bike". there have been hucking bikes made that are defiantly stronger, and more likely to survive a 30 killaton nuclear explosion, but in the modern world of bikes that you are likely to see actually being ridden, i would, and have put my money on the demo. as you have all seen from the movie that they are tested, and put under extreme pressure just to get them to crack. they are super strong, super stuff, and pretty damn light for how strong they are. my 2008 demo 7II came out of the box at 38.2 lbs. thats impressive. i bet that the demo is stronger than any other bike put out today by any other major brand that the demo is meant to compete with. and they ride amazingly. which is what actually counts dosen't it?
karpeil?

O+
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 22:53 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
karpeil?

i think you missed my point. specialized dosent design their bikes to compete with nitch brands like karpiel or nicoli. there going to build a superior bike compaired to giant, kona, santa cruz, cannondale, jamis, intense, gt, ect. like i said, there not the strongest out of every bike, but they are out of the bikes that people actually by. for every karpel that the company sells, specialized sells sooooo many more demos/bighits. karpiel is not a worry to specialized in terms of designing or selling their bikes.

Posted: Jun 20, 2009 at 23:36 Quote
Karpiel Apocalypse, Armageddon.

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 0:41 Quote
suicidedownhiller wrote:
listen to this dude he is Jesus of freeride

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 0:44 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:
suicidedownhiller wrote:

say the 15 year old about another 15 year old who has yet to win any freeride contests.

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 0:47 Quote
kona stinky?? lolz
EDIT* just a joke before anyone gets angry

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 0:48 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
killerbikeman wrote:
suicidedownhiller wrote:

say the 15 year old about another 15 year old who has yet to win any freeride contests.
go on his profile and watch is videos of him riding he is amazing
edit:btw he must be good when hes sponsord by karpeil

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 1:14 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
killerbikeman wrote:

go on his profile and watch is videos of him riding he is amazing
edit:btw he must be good when hes sponsord by karpeil
Thanks bro!
And FYI, I was choosen to be in RBR, but was denied because I was "too young" Which is bull because kyle strait was in it when he was 14. Not to say I wouldn't have my ass handed to me though!

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 at 2:02 Quote
i'd say either
photo

or with the two
rear shocks...

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022353
Mobile Version of Website