Best Presta valve caps for commuter bike??

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Best Presta valve caps for commuter bike??
O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 14:35 Quote
I wanna see some photo epics!!! Haha! I love those

Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 14:36 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Holy shit fort bill was awesome. Facebike will get some exclusive stories in the near future...

Bahhhh, so jealous.

Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 14:43 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Holy @#!*% fort bill was awesome. Facebike will get some exclusive stories in the near future...

Sweet I stalk you on FB and add you so I can see Razz

Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 14:58 Quote
dusse123 wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Holy shit fort bill was awesome. Facebike will get some exclusive stories in the near future...

Bahhhh, so jealous.
It was seriously epic, soo stoked minaar beat gwin and took it. Planning a road trip up after morzine (20 days tomorrow!). The motorway and the road gap are way out my depth but I really want to ride the rest of the place. Hopefully I can take the meta and the canyon, the meta will be perfect for the flow/jump lines parallel to the motorway.
Been riding a wave of stoke recently, New bike, entering the EWS and going to watch the fort bill WC in the space of a week and a half. Still got morzine and 3 months of summer to build trails and get my guides off the ground. Buzzin

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2015 at 14:59 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
dusse123 wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

Bahhhh, so jealous.
It was seriously epic, soo stoked minaar beat gwin and took it. Planning a road trip up after morzine (20 days tomorrow!). The motorway and the road gap are way out my depth but I really want to ride the rest of the place. Hopefully I can take the meta and the canyon, the meta will be perfect for the flow/jump lines parallel to the motorway.
Been riding a wave of stoke recently, New bike, entering the EWS and going to watch the fort bill WC in the space of a week and a half. Still got morzine and 3 months of summer to build trails and get my guides off the ground. Buzzin

wow! You are set! Sounds like great fun!

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:14 Quote
So hair length growing just fine. Smile Pretty much started wearing the bun on a regula basis. Smile

photo

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:21 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.chowstatic.com/assets/models/product_photos/images/283/original/122313_onion_goggles_3.jpg

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:25 Quote
Oh God, you're one of those man bun types.

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:26 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
Oh God, you're one of those man bum types.

Eek

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:28 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
Oh God, you're one of those man bun types.

You can pull it off if you try really hard

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 8:32 Quote
Angryham wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
Oh God, you're one of those man bum types.

You can pull me off if you try really hard

stop you guys before otter gets all excited and kills another innocent baby seal!!

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 9:23 Quote
Look; there's been a lot of shit on the various pig threads over the past few months and years but that is a legitimate eyesore and I hate whoever did it

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 9:50 Quote
dragan-the-dragon wrote:
So hair length growing just fine. Smile Pretty much started wearing the bun on a regula basis. Smile

photo

Can I recommend you wear a hat from now on

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009372
Mobile Version of Website