Powered by Outside

Thunder Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Thunder Mountain Bike Park
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 5:42 Quote
gldk wrote:
No, it's chair one which is lookers left of the current chair. Goes to the same spot as current chair so accesses all trails.

That is awesome news, happy to see them investing into what they need since I am sure others have thought twice about going there on a nice weekend due to lines.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 10:26 Quote
gldk wrote:
No, it's chair one which is lookers left of the current chair. Goes to the same spot as current chair so accesses all trails.

This.

Any idea on opening day this year?

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 11:42 Quote
Runerider wrote:
gldk wrote:

This.

Any idea on opening day this year?

June 5th I believe

Posted: May 24, 2021 at 8:45 Quote
Friday... Confirmed. Lift tickets on sale... Sunday is sold out. Still some left for Saturday and Monday! Git some!!!!

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 4:53 Quote
The new lift is exciting and I appreciate the hard work they've put in put good grief bike passes are getting expensive. 62$ this year! Yikes. I remember when it was like 40 bucks..... What ever happened to the MTB Parks Pass?

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 5:54 Quote
mrfrench2013 wrote:
The new lift is exciting and I appreciate the hard work they've put in put good grief bike passes are getting expensive. 62$ this year! Yikes. I remember when it was like 40 bucks..... What ever happened to the MTB Parks Pass?

Check out the prices per day on the Calender. Most are under 50$

O+
Posted: May 25, 2021 at 8:47 Quote
mrfrench2013 wrote:
What ever happened to the MTB Parks Pass?

They took a bunch of people's money and promised 2021 passes then disappeared

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
Ya I Just paid 50 for friday but the website states 2021 prices will be 62$ on weekends, maybe it was an error?
seismicninja wrote:
mrfrench2013 wrote:

Check out the prices per day on the Calender. Most are under 50$

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 5:55 Quote
Anyone know anything about what looks like a new trail after you pass under the mountain coaster coming out of Billy's world?

Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 6:15 Quote
nfontanella wrote:
Anyone know anything about what looks like a new trail after you pass under the mountain coaster coming out of Billy's world?

I'll be there today. Maybe I can learn something about it

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 13:26 Quote
Any from Manhattan? Am I going to die if I move there and need mountain biking to stay alive?

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2021 at 17:45 Quote
They are building a skills park near the bottom by the coaster

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
Mntneer wrote:
Any from Manhattan? Am I going to die if I move there and need mountain biking to stay alive?

Sprain ridge and graham hills have some nice trails close by. Mountain creek an hour or so away. A bunch of good trail riding across the river from you.

Posted: Apr 12, 2022 at 9:30 Quote
Any word on opening day?!?

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 10:16 Quote
fredro wrote:
Any word on opening day?!?

Says anticipated opening of memorial day right now after you click a few links on the site. That'd be great but I have a feeling that place will be muddy as well for a while.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010053
Mobile Version of Website