Powered by Outside

Sask Riders

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Sask Riders
Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
there are definatly a few of us out there, im down for rides at any time, just send me a message

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 17:53 Quote
me as well, especially if villa dries up

Posted: Jul 4, 2010 at 21:38 Quote
FULL SHRED BROS. I'll be at the skate park doing tricks and breaking fork arches. SHOCK ON!

Posted: Jul 5, 2010 at 15:23 Quote
theres a good handful of people who dirt jump and spend time taking care of them, we know the good spots where the "kids" who ruin everything dont. theres only 2 decent jumping spots, and are both on the outskirts of the city

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 9:06 Quote
who is shredding today? ive got my bike... skate park looks fun

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 14:48 Quote
bradmckay wrote:
who is shredding today? ive got my bike... skate park looks fun
i should be at the skatepark around 5 Smile

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 22:46 Quote
from Prince Albert. Ride an 08 Norco 4x, Specialized p3, and a 10 Trek Session 88

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 22:53 Quote
catalyst99 wrote:
Im moving to Prince Albert within in the next few months or so from Sunny South Africa,from what i gather there aint to much DH going on in PA. Besides the skatepark is there any jumping spots maybe some mild DH trails anywhere in the area ? or am I going to have to learn how to ride concrete Smile ?

Thanks

Well i live in pa and the closest thing you're gonna get to dh is little red and trust me it aint all that good. Other than that we got the skatepark, pits (dj) but they're quickly going away cause of dirt bikers and construction, and other than those three spots there really isnt much here except for the nates.

Posted: Sep 21, 2010 at 14:42 Quote
Here it is, a trail with a descent longer than 15 seconds. Saskatoon riders that enjoy vertically fed fun come out and enjoy our new trail. Group ride will meet at the Blackstrap Ski Hill parking lot 2:00 September 26. Hope to see lots of you out and ready to rip.
http://www.2nd-nature.ca/blog/?p=267

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 10:10 Quote
Hi Guys,

so I've been in PA and survived the winter just barely ...come on summer .

Had a question especially for the folks near PA and if you could pass it on to mates.

If I were to build a spot in St.Louis with some North Shore Stuff ,Dirt jumps,Pump track and possibly a small indoor park with a similar intent would there be a market for it ?

Would you be willing to firstly drive the 30 minutes to St.Louis and secondly pay to use this especially the indoor park in the winter ?

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 16:33 Quote
catalyst99 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Had a question especially for the folks near PA and if you could pass it on to mates.

If I were to build a spot in St.Louis with some North Shore Stuff ,Dirt jumps,Pump track and possibly a small indoor park with a similar intent would there be a market for it ?

Would you be willing to firstly drive the 30 minutes to St.Louis and secondly pay to use this especially the indoor park in the winter ?
I dont know if theres enough riders here in pa that would do that... if you were to do anywere i would definitly do it in stoon but i would def come to st. louis if there was a place there. I just dont know how many others from pa would...

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 9:42 Quote
i don't live in pa but would be willing to come down and lend a hand and definitely come for a ride. I just want somewhere to ride. I am gonna build some shore, pump track and dirt jumps here in biggar.

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 19:05 Quote
Awesome guys ,Will only be moving in June but i am so excited ,cant wait to get on the bike again.

Hoping I can also build something in one of my quonset's so I can ride throughout next winter.

Will keep everyone posted

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 16:27 Quote
catalyst99 wrote:
Hi Guys,

That would be dope! Just moved in PA, would def drive down

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 at 19:44 Quote
Ok so I'm up at Waskesiu and I'm with the parents and dying of boredom, I've got my bike here with me, I just can't find any jumps!! Is there and good single track or jumps around here?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012960
Mobile Version of Website