Powered by Outside

Sask Riders

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Sask Riders
Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 22:36 Quote
Any Moose Jaw or Regina riders still here? Just picked up a new bike and will be wanting to test it out before harvest starts!

Posted: Sep 6, 2011 at 16:07 Quote
i'm in pa all winter and i just got here pm me if ya wanna go ridin anyone

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 at 11:21 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://thenoisychannel.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/attention.jpgHey i'm livin in Prince Albert now and my bike was stolen last night from the back of my jeep if you see it hear about it or know anything call me at 630-8894 i will give a cash reward if i get it back

photo

Posted: Oct 4, 2011 at 20:52 Quote
Sorry to hear man! Best of luck on getting it back, can maybe use home or auto insurance to help cover some of it?

Got 90% of what I paid new for my 08' Bigfoot this year that let me buy my new bike, so I wasn't complaining much after that. Hopefully you get it back or get some good $ for it. Keep us updated, and keep ads up on Kijiji and stuff about the bike.

Posted: Dec 18, 2011 at 15:43 Quote
I am from Regina.

Some of my bikes include:
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 26, 2011 at 20:44 Quote
wildcard1 wrote:
theres a good handful of people who dirt jump and spend time taking care of them, we know the good spots where the "kids" who ruin everything dont. theres only 2 decent jumping spots, and are both on the outskirts of the city

would u tell a 14 yr old just wher these jumps might be?

Posted: Jun 23, 2012 at 17:49 Quote
any Moose Jaw riders still alive in this city....

Posted: Jun 23, 2012 at 23:10 Quote
phillyds wrote:
any Moose Jaw riders still alive in this city....

Me, although that's not saying much . . .

I really need to hop on the Shore and get down to Buffalo Pound, my lazy ass needs whipped back into shape, hah!

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 at 16:21 Quote
Hey guys,

I'm gonna be in Saskatoon over the summer - just wondering where I can find some single track trails or DJ tracks. Would love to bring my bike and get a ton of riding in this summer!

Posted: Nov 9, 2022 at 21:11 Quote
I'm from Ontario and did a sort of solo trailforks trip thru NB, QC, ON, MB Sask and northeastern AB and for my type of riding, I fell in love with Sask trails as soon as I hit Wascana. Flowy! The Shire of Canada? Singletrack there is IMO. Could easily do a week vacation for singletrack. There and River Ridge. Coming back next summer for Buffalo Pound and even check out Weyburn/Estevan. Whoever says Sask is flat hasn't explored it enough by bike. I love your province.

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 3:17 Quote
Thanks. Make sure to include Blackstrap Provincial Park. Some of the best riding in the Province.

Posted: Nov 23, 2022 at 18:52 Quote
Yes I missed that one as well, even though it was on my original hit list. I went with the free ones but won't make that same decision in 2023!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.788808
Mobile Version of Website