Powered by Outside

Surrey Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Surrey Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 14:12 Quote
Invergarry is very, very good. I don't really like gapped jumps but I have ridden there a few times on the beginner-esque lines. The pump track is pretty good. I haven't been since the end of the summer that it was re-opened though.

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 13:57 Quote
Anyone still alive ?

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2020 at 18:29 Quote
Only on the outside

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 8:44 Quote
I'm a newb and just got a bike yesterday. Rode it in South Surrey yesterday might go back there today or maybe Delta Watershed?

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 8:50 Quote
Where's the best place in Surrey to get work done such as shocks rebuilt?

Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
Grilledcheesetriple wrote:
Rocky Cycle

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
scotteh wrote:
Grilledcheesetriple wrote:
Rocky Cycle
Awesome thanks!!

Posted: Apr 16, 2020 at 5:55 Quote
scotteh wrote:

@pdurand

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 0:50 Quote
Hey guys how do you clear the second jump on the blue line at invergarry (the slack one) I tried very hard but either I land the first jump good and case the second one or over send the first one and lose all the speed for the second jump. No I do not know how to manual a jump.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 13:07 Quote
Just recently bought a DJ bike again after 6 years... anyone ride the pump track under the power lines off 102 at 140th?

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 7:17 Quote
Ilovedirtjumpingnotherstuff wrote:
Hey guys how do you clear the second jump on the blue line at invergarry (the slack one) I tried very hard but either I land the first jump good and case the second one or over send the first one and lose all the speed for the second jump. No I do not know how to manual a jump.

The builders made the second one a bit shorter so your problem should be solved.
If not: squash the first one a bit (don't "pop" off it to go super high.) Kind of absorb some of the vertical portion of the jump. Watch some bmx races to see how they squash jumps.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 10:57 Quote
Hey Folks, thought I would share a little edit from last weekend - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlbG6fpYjPc

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 11:06 Quote
Paulfdudley wrote:
Hey Folks, thought I would share a little edit from last weekend - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlbG6fpYjPc

Sweet riding, I especially like that little bit from around 2:23 to the 3 minute mark, but this thread is for Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.980992
Mobile Version of Website