You know your addicted to biking when. . .

PB Forum :: Downhill
You know your addicted to biking when. . .
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 6:39 Quote
Jamie-K wrote:
You know you're not addicted to biking when you'd rather bitch and flame then talk about the subject that brings us all together anyway.

He had reasons to make this thread, and I'm happy with it. So if the other one's bigger, fair enough, go on that one then!

Topic:

YKYATB when you miss meeting people. That is, missing any meeting that isn't about biking. Wink
So true, so very true!

Anyways....You know you are addicted to biking when you rather be cleaning your bike than spending so called quality time with the wife....lol

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 6:48 Quote
hennerz wrote:
im soooooo feeling some off topic-ness right now.

Or i could just suspend the offenders who are taking the mick.Salute

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 7:01 Quote
marquis wrote:
hennerz wrote:

goddamit. i'll get my coat...

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 7:08 Quote
hennerz wrote:
marquis wrote:
hennerz wrote:

goddamit. i'll get my coat...

Look we/you/us have the ykyatbw let these be.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 7:42 Quote
well look at this, another thread with 5 fifteen year olds chirping each other over ridiculous shit. why is it that when ever i come into any thread that i enjoy on pink bike, by page 5 everything is so far off topic that there is no possible way to salvage it.I feel like the only reason some people come to this forum is to start arguments and be pricks. You guys are really childish, who the hell cares if there is two threads, if its that big a problem, the mods will take it down.

TL;DR You guys are f*ggots, stop whining.

Oh and YKYATBW you have 6 or 7 lists of possible builds for next season, and know the exact measurements of every frame and part.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 15:50 Quote
YKYATBW you are on vacation and you spend the whole time scoping for things you could ride.

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 15:58 Quote
Nobble wrote:
YKYATBW you are on vacation and you spend the whole time scoping for things you could ride.

+1

last holiday i had, i rented a bike. broke it within minutes, took it back had another and broke that too lol ... they wouldn't allow me to take a 3rd, or another bike for the rest of my holiday Cry

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 16:19 Quote
Nobble wrote:
+2

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 at 7:17 Quote
On vacation,i do it all the time when i pop out shopping or just going down town.

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 at 7:22 Quote
marquis wrote:
On vacation,i do it all the time when i pop out shopping or just going down town.
Thats different tho, cause then youre scoping for stuff you could actually ride.

YKYATBW your shoes have grooves in the bottom from the pins on your platform pedals and a bald spot from footjams.

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 at 7:32 Quote
Nobble wrote:
marquis wrote:
Thats different tho, cause then youre scoping for stuff you could actually ride.

YKYATBW your shoes have grooves in the bottom from the pins on your platform pedals and a bald spot from footjams.

I get to ride about30% of what i see.Cry

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 at 7:49 Quote
you buy a bike bag and bring your bike as carry on on a flight to florida

Posted: Sep 25, 2010 at 15:11 Quote
you cry when you go visit your local woods were all the trails you built were tore down by the council. Cry

Posted: Sep 25, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
I found a situation today:

YKYATB when you spend the money you should've spent on your girlfriend's B-day present on a new set of sick looking Peaty Grips, Straightline Brake Leavers and coloured HDB-cases. :/

Nothing major, at all... Haha!

I'm sure I'll get the money for her present soon. Wink

Posted: Sep 25, 2010 at 15:20 Quote
davidmcadam wrote:
you buy a bike bag and bring your bike as carry on on a flight to florida
Hey hey, I live in FL....lol We do have some cool sh*t here to ride bro. tup

YKYATB when you bring a DH sled to FL to ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025493
Mobile Version of Website