Powered by Outside

Trestle Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Trestle Bike Park
Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 9:59 Quote
There's a hostile in fraser

Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 10:57 Quote
[Quote="danarchy420"]There's a hostile in fraser[/Quote

please excuse the ignorance so that I may ask, what is a hostile?

Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 11:08 Quote
also what is the best time to go. I was looking at going at the end of august

Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 18:45 Quote
A hostile is a cheap place to stay august is good September is better there's no one around

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 8:00 Quote
danarchy420 wrote:
There's a hostile in fraser

You mean a hostel lol. And gross, why would anyone want to do that when there's a million hotels in Fraser and grandby

FL
Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 19:14 Quote
stumpyrider67 wrote:
Where is a CHEAP place to stay, I don't mind camping but rather have a hotel, I am planning on a trip there in the near future as it is only 9hrs from me

It's low-season during bike season, so we got a pretty slick deal on our hotel right in the resort. I don't know if it's the same in the States, but when I went to BC resorts last summer, it was almost cheaper to just do a stay-and-ride rather than camp. See if Trestle has a lift ticket/hotel combo deal; it should be realistic, and likely only a few bucks difference.

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 31, 2015 at 11:10 Quote
bigdan30 wrote:
stumpyrider67 wrote:
Where is a CHEAP place to stay, I don't mind camping but rather have a hotel, I am planning on a trip there in the near future as it is only 9hrs from me

It's low-season during bike season, so we got a pretty slick deal on our hotel right in the resort. I don't know if it's the same in the States, but when I went to BC resorts last summer, it was almost cheaper to just do a stay-and-ride rather than camp. See if Trestle has a lift ticket/hotel combo deal; it should be realistic, and likely only a few bucks difference.

This. While Key/WP will still be cheaper since they have bike parks they won't be offering as big of a discount as some other spots. I'd look at Breck/Silverthorne/Frisco/ maybe cause they lack some of the summer options and probably offer bigger more consistent discounts on lodging and are all very close to WP/Key.

Posted: Jun 16, 2015 at 18:42 Quote
Was there on 6/13, opening day. All the upper trail portions are still closed due to snow and trail damage, you have to connect midway from the main road. They're working hard on it though, I'll be back this Sunday to see what progress has been made.

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 12:44 Quote
Ryanek9freak wrote:
Was there on 6/13, opening day. All the upper trail portions are still closed due to snow and trail damage, you have to connect midway from the main road. They're working hard on it though, I'll be back this Sunday to see what progress has been made.

nice! I'll be there at the end of the month

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 18:20 Quote
Any idea if more of the trails will be open this weekend?

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 8:54 Quote
Anyone looking to car pool on Saturdays from Colorado Springs? I am also either going up Thursday or Monday this weekend.

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 17:54 Quote
Rode trestle today and it was amazing! Just a bit dusty and not every trail is fully open, but still good fun!

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 22:45 Quote
Is a 2016 stump jumper fsr 650b with 150/150 travel enough bike?

Posted: Jul 6, 2015 at 10:42 Quote
Meyercord wrote:

Depends, whats the hardest trail you are planning on riding?

Posted: Jul 6, 2015 at 11:26 Quote
jackbogdovitz33 wrote:
Meyercord wrote:

Depends, whats the hardest trail you are planning on riding?
I would hope to ride everything the bike is capable of. What my poorly worded initial question is really asking is what trails to avoid.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.061734
Mobile Version of Website