Powered by Outside

The unorthadox addictions thread.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The unorthadox addictions thread.
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
Smarties all the way, or pretty much any other chocolate...I swear I've got parts I don't know aboutEek

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
Lindor and Ferrio Rocher Chocolates Blank Stare
the tim hortons hot smoothies are damn good too!

Internet is a bit of a time hog as well.

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
good ol' cannabis

I hear yeh buddy

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
Those coffee flavoured Milk-2-Go's, they taste just like a Tim Horton's Ice Cap.

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
I'm actually addicted to techno... Most people hate it

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
i dont know what all these smarties fans are talking about... m&ms pretty much dominate smarties any day of the week!

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
tkenn wrote:
i dont know what all these smarties fans are talking about... m&ms pretty much dominate smarties any day of the week!
Smarties have thicker candy coating and the chocolate isnt as sweet

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 14:06 Quote
flinstones vitamin D daily vitamins. their so good, you would like my urine was sunny D if you tried it lol .

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
wow.. this might sound kinda homoish. but tea... not bagged tea though. like theres this place in london called the tea haus in the covent garden market and oh my gawd. i have soo many kinds of tea. im going to try to drop by tomrow buy about 4--6 more kinds

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
hardrock2 wrote:
wow.. this might sound kinda homoish. but tea... not bagged tea though. like theres this place in london called the tea haus in the covent garden market and oh my gawd. i have soo many kinds of tea. im going to try to drop by tomrow buy about 4--6 more kinds
Real herbal tea is amazing man, nothing "homoish" about it Wink

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
tea is really good, I have a cup a day at least,

but I'm addicted to peanut butter and jelly right now. It's like a dessert between two pieces of bread. I variate between lots of jam and less pb and more pb and less jam - gives a different kind of tast both ways.

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
I changed from coffee to tea. I'm feeling a lot better health wise now too. I still have a cup or 2 of coffee in the morning but now I only drink tea from 10am on. I've taken an addiction to tim hortons chai tea!

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
I changed from coffee to tea. I'm feeling a lot better health wise now too. I still have a cup or 2 of coffee in the morning but now I only drink tea from 10am on. I've taken an addiction to tim hortons chai tea!

nooooo
gotta go homebrew Tetley's or Twinings English or Irish Breakfast, and then some Prince of Wales or whatever it's called in the afternoon.

Mod
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
Starbucks makes real chai tea that is way superior to that of Tims.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019701
Mobile Version of Website