Anyone still on an older Intense?

PB Forum :: Intense
Anyone still on an older Intense?
Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 11:17 Quote
I have retired my Socom... It's not dead, just retired...

Posted: Jul 1, 2021 at 2:41 Quote
I thought this might be a good place to ask around, but if anyone here might have an original hanger for a late 2000's uzzi or tazer, I'm in need of one. Looking for a two-bolt open dropout 12mm hanger and none of the aftermarket ones seem to fit right. Using a wheels one that's been filed down but the rear derailleur sits too far from the axle and the shifting isn't quite crisp.

Here's mine. Have had it for almost 6 years now. It'll be getting a new pike DJ once those show back up in stock.

Tazer FRO

Posted: Jul 1, 2021 at 2:53 Quote
millpill wrote:
I thought this might be a good place to ask around, but if anyone here might have an original hanger for a late 2000's uzzi or tazer, I'm in need of one. Looking for a two-bolt open dropout 12mm hanger and none of the aftermarket ones seem to fit right. Using a wheels one that's been filed down but the rear derailleur sits too far from the axle and the shifting isn't quite crisp.

Here's mine. Have had it for almost 6 years now. It'll be getting a new pike DJ once those show back up in stock.

Tazer FRO

WOW love this!

Posted: Jul 2, 2021 at 16:57 Quote
millpill wrote:

Tazer FRO

That's sweet

O+
Posted: Jul 6, 2021 at 9:03 Quote
I have a couple older Intense frames kicking around in my garage

2000 Tracer - frame only and I will be mounting it on my man cave wall
2004 5.5 EVP - built up for my teenage daughter
2014 Tracer 275 - works raw aluminum, building it up for my 13 year old son
2018 Tracer - my current ride. Upgraded to a 170mm Fox 38 and awaiting my inbound DHX2. Its a beast. Planning to upgrade the frame when the next Tracer drops

Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 20:06 Quote
I have a White M3 2004 i think and a Black 2012 Socom. Just working on getting the Socom sorted out . Love My M3.

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 7:36 Quote
My 2012 Tracer 2 with recent 1x conversion and new Gravity Dropper post
photo

Posted: Nov 3, 2021 at 23:00 Quote
^^Loving that Tazer^^

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 0:01 Quote
Selling my 1993 Intense Spider and 1998 Uzzi SL

Check em out in the BuySell Vintage bike section

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 12:16 Quote
My intense tazer fs I've been building. Complete bike came up for 150$ locally so naturally I had to get it. Took off all the parts it had and did an overhaul on the frame. Then built it up with stuff I gathered. So far its been awesome.

intense tazer fs. looks fast as hell sitting still
keeping 26 alive with the intense tazer fs
intense tazer fs

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 12:43 Quote
titebuttsdrivemenuts wrote:
My intense tazer fs I've been building. Complete bike came up for 150$ locally so naturally I had to get it. Took off all the parts it had and did an overhaul on the frame. Then built it up with stuff I gathered. So far its been awesome.

intense tazer fs. looks fast as hell sitting still
keeping 26 alive with the intense tazer fs
intense tazer fs
Grown man who sold their FS frame crying here....a Classic beauty

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 17:00 Quote
Truly is. Glad I could pick it up and keep it going

O+
Posted: May 27, 2022 at 9:53 Quote
photo

New to me 2016 M16A for this season. Previously I was riding a 2012 951 that I'll post current photos of later.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026226
Mobile Version of Website