Powered by Outside

Goggles???

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 14:43 Quote
cruelty-and-the-beast wrote:
oakley makes the Fox Main Pro... but they're not as pricey as the Oakley ones...i Payed $100.00 CAD for my Fox MAin PRo's

I got mine for 55$ cad, and thats with 3 different lenses and two bags of laminated tear offs.

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 8:50 Quote
bromontrider wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:
Fox is owned by oakley. SO anything fox has oakley quality. I bought the fox main goggles at a atv dealer for like $40.

Beer

ya, they're basically 25$ pair of crowbars, manufactured by oakley, full range of interchangeable lenses, HDO like oakleys, oakley tearoffs even work no problem with the fox goggles. Pimp
Ive beaten my Fox goggles(no tear off, and not cleaning them right), i now own Oakley Crowbars. Im loving tear offs.....alost couldnt decide between blue or black and white.

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
nothing beats dragon mdx.

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 9:27 Quote
arcturus wrote:
I'm looking for some goggles and I need some suggestions... I'd prefer them to be orange as well and I can't find anything that looks half bad... I'm trying to match something up with my helmet which is a Bell Drop (second one from the bottom) which is orange, white, brown, and a hint of blue. I'd like to keep the cost under $120 as well (no more then $150).

Thanks

Adidas Burnas...sick goggles

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.alladidaseyewear.com/images/a142506082.jpg

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 17:13 Quote
ksmb wrote:

I ended up going with the KTM goggles from dragon, super sick!

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 17:14 Quote
ivester wrote:
arcturus wrote:
I'm looking for some goggles and I need some suggestions... I'd prefer them to be orange as well and I can't find anything that looks half bad... I'm trying to match something up with my helmet which is a Bell Drop (second one from the bottom) which is orange, white, brown, and a hint of blue. I'd like to keep the cost under $120 as well (no more then $150).

Thanks

Adidas Burnas...sick goggles

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.alladidaseyewear.com/images/a142506082.jpg

Whoa, should have gone with those.. oh well, next time when goggle buying is a priority

Posted: Aug 24, 2009 at 8:57 Quote
arcturus wrote:
ksmb wrote:

I ended up going with the KTM goggles from dragon, super sick!

you know it! dragon is one of the best, no doubt. they're very clean too.

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 0:35 Quote
kbc from riderrunco
photo

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2011 at 11:35 Quote
Is an orange lens good for mostly sunny/ some shade conditions

Posted: Jun 5, 2011 at 0:53 Quote
Otang wrote:
Is an orange lens good for mostly sunny/ some shade conditions

Not ideal, no. Orange and yellow lenses are designed for overcast and low light conditions. Rose or blue would be better. Iridium is great for glare but more expensive and scratches easily.

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 10:49 Quote
So apparently Spy is sold out of their Magneto goggles and sice "the mx season is over" they will not be available for quite some time. What else would people reccommend? Not afraid to pay some decent money, just need goggles with good ventilation and will not fog.

Posted: Jun 9, 2011 at 21:54 Quote
ellsworthdare wrote:
So apparently Spy is sold out of their Magneto goggles and sice "the mx season is over" they will not be available for quite some time. What else would people reccommend? Not afraid to pay some decent money, just need goggles with good ventilation and will not fog.
Cant go wrong with Oakley. if you have serious fog issues try a dual layer vented lens. They're not cheap, but they'll never fog.

Posted: Jun 20, 2011 at 23:09 Quote
hey guys ive run out of tearoffs for my oakley crowbar mx goggles, is it a bad idea riding without tearoffs? will it scratch the finish?

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 1:43 Quote
Providing you care for them properly, you shouldn't damage them. Although their primary purpose is to protect your eyes, and the lenses are replaceable for a reason...

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 18:28 Quote
tear off are for wet weather only...or plain old muddy tracks...other wise take 'em off...their lenses are somewhat scratch resistant anyways...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024666
Mobile Version of Website