krazykonakid wrote:
lol,theres a lot of old VPS Drops around here!Smile

very true

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 10:03 Quote
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
photo

My Team DH, Getting new paint job, cranks, headset, chainguide, fox dhx 5.0...Hayes Stroker Carbons are already on the way...Only weights 34 lbs
heres mine, its 42 pounds!
photo

my fork is lighter and smaller,my stem is smaller

First of all urs isnt a team dh, and my rear swing arm is after market, plus my forks only weight 4.46 lbs, not to mention that ur bike has no travel, mines all custom

BTW, Do u even actually ride ur bike...It doesnt even have a scratch...its a street queen lol, mines actually got scratches, blown my rear end out twice, n the frame is still strong, No cracks or busted welds...urs would prob snap in half...No affence =)

and dude, FIX ur chain...its to short

Sorry But thats one of the funniest things I've ever heard

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
Where's that scale picture tough guy? Air sprung single crowns rarely weigh under 4.5 lbs and you're telling us your f*cking Travis Trip Intrinsic weighs 4.46? wtf have you been smoking

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
Where's that scale picture tough guy? Air sprung single crowns rarely weigh under 4.5 lbs and you're telling us your f*cking Travis Trip Intrinsic weighs 4.46? wtf have you been smoking

Its coming TOUGH GUY!!! And I wasnt smoking n e thing but u must be smokin some Crack or sumthin strong ha

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
[Quote="dancallahan"][Quote="awais"][Quote="awais"]

like i said...

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
creech wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:

Its coming TOUGH GUY!!! And I wasnt smoking n e thing but u must be smokin some Crack or sumthin strong ha
You're a hopeless case so I'll just stop it here. Just know that there's no f*cking way in the world that a dual crown fork would weigh 4.46 lbs

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
My 06 costum A-Line... waiting on my new wheels! Atomlab's Pimp's anodised red on some anodised red Hadleys.

photo

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 21:28 Quote
ryan-irvine wrote:
rideon86 wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:

what do you mean?
rank is a british term meaning ugly, unattractive etc. perhaps reference to how it rides.
i dont know y ppl have to be so brutal when they dont like something...we all have passion for the same sport...who cares what you ride aslong as you ride it.
This guy does have a nice cove frame and a mongoose....but to say that about someone elses bike shows immaturity and a lack of respect for his fellow rider.
c**t
i'm sorry, but it looks like an acctual tank.
dude that bike is f*ckin rad dont listen to these idiots...sept for that one dude
who has the brains to realize that it is a very nice bike...

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 at 1:49 Quote
BryceD wrote:
ryan-irvine wrote:
rideon86 wrote:

rank is a british term meaning ugly, unattractive etc. perhaps reference to how it rides.
i dont know y ppl have to be so brutal when they dont like something...we all have passion for the same sport...who cares what you ride aslong as you ride it.
This guy does have a nice cove frame and a mongoose....but to say that about someone elses bike shows immaturity and a lack of respect for his fellow rider.
c**t
i'm sorry, but it looks like an acctual tank.
dude that bike is f*ckin rad dont listen to these idiots...sept for that one dude
who has the brains to realize that it is a very nice bike...
good on you

Posted: Jun 11, 2008 at 7:50 Quote
i get my new 08 A-line tommrow Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032623
Mobile Version of Website