Stay Fit

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Stay Fit
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 1:44 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
DirtJumper- wrote:
pullup: 2ish
pushup:45ish

I find it hard to believe that someone who can do 45 pushups can only do 2 pullups. I can do like 30 pushups but at least 15 pullups without stopping...
pullups are really hard for me. ur also using different muscles. some one can be really good at pushups but cant lift any weight at all. its just what type of muslce u have

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 2:29 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
DirtJumper- wrote:
pullup: 2ish
pushup:45ish

I find it hard to believe that someone who can do 45 pushups can only do 2 pullups. I can do like 30 pushups but at least 15 pullups without stopping...

But pull ups exersize biceps and back where as push ups exersize triceps Wink

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 9:29 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
I'm to lazy to work out haha, but i manage to stay really fit anyway so i dont worry at all...

That's exactly how I feel. The only thing I need to keep in shape is my bike.

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
Ew. Why do you want to know how many push-ups and pull-ups other guys can do?

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
TheBigTuna14 wrote:
sd52bad wrote:
TheBigTuna14 wrote:
Ive been doing this ab workout for a while and it works great:

Also, another thing that works well is right after you get up, before you eat anything, sprint to the end of your street(around 50 yards) and back around 10 times with short rest in between. You will be burning fat directly since theres not calories to burn yet due to the fact that you havent eaten.

Wow that guy's ripped! I may have to try out that workout.
You will probably get sore around halfway through, works great.
How can you give what this guy says any respect!
He shaves his frigging armpits!
Razz

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
monty- wrote:
TheBigTuna14 wrote:
sd52bad wrote:

Wow that guy's ripped! I may have to try out that workout.
Razz
you were properly inspecting his body weren't you lol

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
crispen wrote:
Ew. Why do you want to know how many push-ups and pull-ups other
guys can do?

Why not Confused

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
tomwtom92 wrote:
monty- wrote:
TheBigTuna14 wrote:
Razz
Big Grin .. maybe
I got bored watching him do the same thing over and over again after about 2 seconds so what else for it Razz

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
monty- wrote:
tomwtom92 wrote:
monty- wrote:

Razz
Big Grin .. maybe
I got bored watching him do the same thing over and over again after about 2 seconds so what else for it Razz
lol Smile fair point actually

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
crispen wrote:
Ew. Why do you want to know how many push-ups and pull-ups other guys can do?
why do you go on p-bike and watch biking videos and photos? because it inspiers you to do better. same with working out, if one person can do 10 chinups you want be be able to do the same if not better than him. you push your self to get better. this dosent meen you need to be able to bench press 500 pounds. just get to the avrege or slightly better

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
Enough fighting guys.

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
Push Ups- 39
Is a pull up a chin up? If so I did 20 chin ups.
As for crunches, I don't feel like counting. I do them every night because I have scoliosis so I'm thinking I do anywhere from 300-400. Just a guess though.

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
justin99 wrote:
Push Ups- 39
As for crunches, I don't feel like counting. I do them every night because I have scoliosis so I'm thinking I do anywhere from 300-400. Just a guess though.

i got a tad bit of scoliosis and an arthritic hip from a skiing injury - most likely needing surgery this year comin. its a bugger training but i'm happy enough beasting 2 hours a night 5 times a week and hitting the gym about 3 times to make do! still not gonna be able to do that many chin ups though!

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
badgermeister wrote:
justin99 wrote:
Push Ups- 39

i got a tad bit of scoliosis and an arthritic hip from a skiing injury - most likely needing surgery this year comin. its a bugger training but i'm happy enough beasting 2 hours a night 5 times a week and hitting the gym about 3 times to make do! still not gonna be able to do that many chin ups though!
Wow, you're dedicated. For scoliosis I do the stretches and then the crunches for about a half hour every night. During the day, almost every day for half an hour or so I go on the excercise bike and then do like muscle/weight training I guess with a Bow Flex type thing we have. It's not nearly as expensive or as fancy as a Bow Flex but it gets the job done. The chin ups weren't completely down all the way every time. Probably about 3 quarters of the way down.

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
Try doing pull ups with just your fingers on a door frame.
I can do 2
lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023732
Mobile Version of Website