Powered by Outside

Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike
O+
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
one time i was riding fast and i came to an intersection (i had stx tires and only a back break) and a car was there and a grabed a had full of back break and tried to turn out and i fell over side was and rolled infront of the cars... thank god she stopped.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:34 Quote
1. Friend asked me to do something good, so i started dancing whilst standing over my bike and fell over infront of the whole BMX track.

2. Manualing in the driveway of hungry jacks (or burgerking)and going over the bars, courtesy of a speed hump

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:41 Quote
huck-to-flat wrote:
1. Friend asked me to do something good, so i started dancing whilst standing over my bike and fell over infront of the whole BMX track.

2. Manualing in the driveway of hungry jacks (or burgerking)and going over the bars, courtesy of a speed hump
i ride a bike where the seat is very close to the tire, and i mean very close, my friend asked me to hit this jump and he was going to take a picture. so i thought i was going to be cool and pull my pants down so when he got the picture all you would see was my nice white bum. but i didnt realize how hard it was to pedal with your pants down and i didnt have enough speed and cased. my ass ending up getting sucked between my seat and tire. i couldnt sit down for a bout a week.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
sharkyboy wrote:
Ate dirt infront of some hot chicks

i do it on purpose, thats how i met my ex

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
A friend of mine, while riding Mt. St. Anne a few years ago had a old Norco NS, and he went off of a drop, and leaned back a little too far, and ended up sitting on his back tire, and when he landed the tire pulled his balls between the link and the tire, pretty well crushing his nuts. Needless to say there was a long pause, and a few beers before that run was finished.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
dirtjumpermatt2 wrote:
huck-to-flat wrote:

i ride a bike where the seat is very close to the tire, and i mean very close, my friend asked me to hit this jump and he was going to take a picture. so i thought i was going to be cool and pull my pants down so when he got the picture all you would see was my nice white bum. but i didnt realize how hard it was to pedal with your pants down and i didnt have enough speed and cased. my ass ending up getting sucked between my seat and tire. i couldnt sit down for a bout a week.

Haha, i have had many cases of manualing doubles (or jumping them) and having lost the top half of my pants lost to the tire, and having a tread mark left on my ass.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:04 Quote
i was at a skatepark with my brakless bmx and came out of a half pipe a landed on one of those bike cop peoples

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:06 Quote
vexcom wrote:
i was at a skatepark with my brakless bmx and came out of a half pipe a landed on one of those bike cop peoples
And what did they do???

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:07 Quote
hit a jump while leaning back over the tire and landed on my tire and than get my hip squeezed in between the tire and seat in front of a bunch of people.

This one didn't happen to me... I was sitting waiting to hit a jump and some guy rode past me and over shot this jumps by like 2 meters, while in the air he tried to jump off his bike but his feet hit the bar, bike landed, he came down on the edge of the bar and ended up ripping his pant in half, ripped his boxers. This happened in front of a bunch of chicks who were friend with him.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
he starded b!tching at me about how i should ride and what bike are ment to be used for he also said that if he ever seen me again he was going to take my bike away

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
Ok i hit a big jump and the quik realese on the front tire poped out the tire jumped a fence and hit a xtremly hot girl and i flipped over the bars and hit my face on the back of a little kids head.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
Riding a 50 pound DH sled one handed down a street with a grape Fanta in my right hand.... don't you want a, want a....

Anyway, I had to change gears so I tried to go no handed and cross my left hand over to the shifter on the right. Well, I lost my balance. The wheel went all the way to the left and I went down. I tried to hop over the falling bike but timed it wrong and did this really sick frontflip thing, landing on my back. The Fanta flew in the air and I caught it still right side up, but I go a bunch of grape sticky shit on my clothes and new bike.

Anyway, so it was pretty cool when I caught it, but my friend and a 75-year-old-woman were behind me and were laughing their asses off.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
we were trying this blind street gap and i bailed off my bike and over the wall( very short on one side and on the landing side about 5 feet), bike hit the wall and fell back i flew over the wall landerd rolled for about 15 feet popped up right infront of 2 hot girls, from my school, and just said "well hi there" and walked away

one girl ended up in my english class this year, i walked in first day and she said the same thing back to me:P

FL
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 21:13 Quote
i had two in the same day, last year during crankworx i was in whistler, and i was in the upper village, and at the end of it there are some sets of stairs, and i went to clear the last set, and forgot to pull up my back wheel, so i manualed down and looped out leaving a nice cut on my knees( and my shin pads were sticking out of my bag) and every one looked, during the same ride a little later, i got to the lil kiddy park opposite the dirtjumps/ skatepark, and i was going over a 3 foot ladder bridge thing, and the kid infront of me stopped, so i had to jam on the brakes and put my foot down. went to put my left foot down... and well... there was no bridge( cuz i was on the edge) so i fell off itRedface and again my pedal went into the cut that i got from falling on the stairs, but this was worse cuz it was in the kiddy place. i was a noob back then but god dam...

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 10:23 Quote
iknowwhokilledme wrote:
One time me and a friend were riding this park downtown and then we decided to go to subway to get some food and on the way back there was a HUGE crowd of people because it was by the C-train station and i thought the train was stopped and i started to go and so did it and i was 3 inches from being owned by a train.

dear god that was funny. and people from my school were on that bus.lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.060077
Mobile Version of Website