PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
I need help to persuade my parents to let me start xc racing
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 1:05 Quote
stryke wrote:
yea actual body armor is overkill for sure
actual body armor is overkill for everything

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 9:14 Quote
why not downhill on the bike you have.
i went today for the 1st time on my mongoose ht with 100mm travel and nothing but a pisspot and i was fine. just do it instead of whining, you never no you mite not like it.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 6:10 Quote
BarqsRootBEEEEEEER wrote:
stryke wrote:
yea actual body armor is overkill for sure
actual body armor is overkill for everything

i've ridden two months with no gear at all, then crashed on this rock garden thing hard lol but i was fine, but hey it scared my parents enough to buy me a helmet and shin/knee pads Wink

all i need now is an armour so i can go to the comps Smile

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 2:45 Quote
rob-k wrote:
why not downhill on the bike you have.
i went today for the 1st time on my mongoose ht with 100mm travel and nothing but a pisspot and i was fine. just do it instead of whining, you never no you mite not like it.

yea i have been doing that recently.

ive decided to not bother with going xc racing im just gonna practice dh on my hardtail so when i get my full sus dh bike ill be much better and faster at dh.

so go on then take the wee-wee about me making this thread another one of my pointless ones i dont care. Razz

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 3:01 Quote
thats 20 minutes from my life ill never get back Madder

dude you really fail...You clearly stated you got back from work and earned £80 yet when someone questions it and seemingly proves you wrong you say that you got 5 weeks pocked money and £25 from work etc...

Making it sound like £80 a day seems like your going to get alot of money, but now work it out as £80-subtract that extra money from pocket money etc...Facepalm

Your full of bull mate...
Take up bakery instead Cook

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 3:08 Quote
Giant-Rider-Sam wrote:

dude you really fail...You clearly stated you got back from work and earned £80 yet when someone questions it and seemingly proves you wrong you say that you got 5 weeks pocked money and £25 from work etc...

Making it sound like £80 a day seems like your going to get alot of money, but now work it out as £80-subtract that extra money from pocket money etc...Facepalm

shut up i was the one who explaned that i got £80 that day and i allso explained that i didnt get that every week and that i usualy get £35 and that the £80 was an exeption and nobody questiond it your just a knob head you know sh*t all about me so stop trying to cause arguments just like sam dose.

end of ok !

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 3:11 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
Giant-Rider-Sam wrote:

shut up i was the one who explaned that i got £80 that day and i allso explained that i didnt get that every week and that i usualy get £35 and that the £80 was an exeption and nobody questiond it your just a knob head you know sh*t all about me so stop trying to cause arguments just like sam dose.

end of ok !

Im not trying to cause an arugment just purely laughing at how you make now sense and what seems to me to look like you write utter bullshit, and then try make up reasoning in which to cover your back, give up.

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 3:17 Quote
dixn wrote:
Xc with body armour on ? gotta be havnt a giggle right ?
And xc riding at speed is fooking dangerous take my word for it ! Big Grin
Most people think its just lycra and hills.

photo

Hit a tree and Got the biggest chain ring in the leg.

ha tht happend to me but on the side of my leg... got a nice scar from that!

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 3:32 Quote
the only XC crash i had, i almost broke a rib, and hit a tree... it was well fun Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017691
Mobile Version of Website