Powered by Outside

the NEW post ur monsters

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
the NEW post ur monsters
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
Wes-Barber wrote:
paulmboyle wrote:
Yes I have ridden one. It felt like you are trying to ride a trashcan. Virtually no adjustments, and plain old no fun.

Okay which year and model?
I no the T2's weren't the most pleasant model but the T's were decent.
WHAT! man i have a T2 and its sooooo nice

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
3ven wrote:
Nice monsters, i'd love a set..
i got 1 if u want 1

Posted: Aug 9, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
kingfisher1 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
kingfisher1 wrote:

they just feel so good and they will save your ass many times

if you are not smoth rider monster will suit you preety good

ps if its to heavy for you just go to the gym more offten

Well, 888's will save you just as much as a monster will. For their time, they were amazing. But they can't keep up now. Get with the times, son.

i actully did i run a 888 but id trade it for a monster any time
i have a monster T if u wanna trade me ur 888?

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
photo

2004 Cove Peeler DH with '01 Marzocchi Monster 's Beer

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 11:10 Quote
My 2002 Shore with 02 Monster Ts

photo

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
photo

my monsters on my big hit fresh back from being tunned !!! sweet as !!!!!!!! love em !!!!!!

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 11:14 Quote
mitch1514 wrote:
kkklan wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1548349
photo

my ride...but there are some changes now to this pic...new rear wheel(FUNN) and new rear FOX Vanilla RC...
what kind of rear shock? never seen anything like it exc. supercycle. no offence tho

It was a ROMIC DOUBLE D shock...now as a FOX VANILLA RC...

Posted: Apr 22, 2010 at 13:34 Quote
Annihilator wrote:
photo
is that a dhr with monsters on it hahahahaha thats awsome

Posted: Apr 22, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
Annihilator wrote:
photo
Why the air shock?
with a coil shock it would be nicer! Wink

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 12:06 Quote
coilshock?! *ahahahahaa* never ever... and the monster is complete tuned... 3.2kg, 175mm @ 190mm etc. i think it's a good weight for a monster! Big Grin

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 16:00 Quote
Annihilator wrote:
coilshock?! *ahahahahaa* never ever... and the monster is complete tuned... 3.2kg, 175mm @ 190mm etc. i think it's a good weight for a monster! Big Grin

OK! Smile

Posted: Jan 1, 2011 at 9:26 Quote
g-g-g-g-g-rave dig but um i just have a question for this forum. I may get an 06 kona stinky. now i know kona's dont have the greatest reputation in the world, mainly the frames. so the kid told me he sold the stock drop off's and was thinking about putting some monster t2's on it. now i got to thinking it IS a kona and they are known to snap at the headtube. i would not be the original owner of the bike so if this happened i would not be able to get the frame warrentied and i would be out a frame. i want to sayy that i would not be using this bike for dh allot prolly once a year but running the roads allot on it because i live in the country. i also have some trails near my house but nothing with big drops or jumps. the place i would use this bike for what its used for has some drops the biggest about 10ft MAX we never actually measuerd it but its roughly that height.
SO in conclusion what should i tell the kid like for the once a year i am going to use this bike for what its worth should i just get the bike with the monsters or tell him to forget about it and ill find my own forks. keeping in mind i dont want to spend allot cuz i dont need good forks on it. OR should i get it with the monsters and sell the monsters? OR get it with monsters and sell the kona frame and keep the monster and put them on a diff frame? if so what frame?
please help me out i have 0 experience in dh bike and dh biking so i have no clue
help is greatly apperciated
thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029728
Mobile Version of Website