Marzocchi 380 Master Thread

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
Marzocchi 380 Master Thread
Posted: Jul 26, 2023 at 23:02 Quote
Anyone have a heavy or firm spring for a 380? I'm only getting 16% sag on my extra firm spring and want to try a lighter one

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2023 at 10:41 Quote
I've used fox 40 springs, (I have 2 ti ones for sale and I'm in Seattle) Marz springs are really hard to find. Only thing is the little black knob on the coil compression part needs to be a little smaller diameter. I had a friend 3D print one for me. Worked great.

Posted: Sep 21, 2023 at 5:10 Quote
florida2 wrote:
Would anyone be able to sell me a c2r2 compression stack cartridge I’m from Vancouver bc thanks in advance for any help!
Kind regards -Callum

Same.

Thank you

Posted: Sep 21, 2023 at 5:23 Quote
If it's high speed adjuster broken off bottom, you can just put shims in behind piston and tighten it up. There's 3.5 turns from full on. Means taking stack out to adjust but if know what your setting was before then easy enough.

Posted: Oct 28, 2023 at 3:48 Quote
Set for sale UK/Ireland only. Will have another bronze set afterwards with broken high speed compression that you have to set internal and whatever spring doesn't sell with these.
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3752335/

Posted: Feb 24, 2024 at 18:33 Quote
Hi I have 2017 380 just got it and would like to change springs from a hard to a med . So I took the top cap off and tried getting the fox TI spring out I pulled fairly hard but it didnt come free . Was wondering exactly how much force is needed upwards to remove the spring ? . I didn't want to get carried away . Any feed back would be welcome. Thanks

Posted: Feb 24, 2024 at 19:05 Quote
GsxrK51000 wrote:
Hi I have 2017 380 just got it and would like to change springs from a hard to a med . So I took the top cap off and tried getting the fox TI spring out I pulled fairly hard but it didnt come free . Was wondering exactly how much force is needed upwards to remove the spring ? . I didn't want to get carried away . Any feed back would be welcome. Thanks

Pull really hard. It's held tightly with a thick oring at the bottom, nothing down there to damage.

Posted: Feb 24, 2024 at 21:41 Quote
If you compress the fork slightly it will pop out

Posted: Feb 25, 2024 at 1:22 Quote
Ya i did that and pulled up pretty hard and it wasn't detaching . I'm wondering if the bottom out plunger is so tight inside the spring if that's stopping it ? Generally How hard do you need to pull up on it ?... The guy i got it from was doing BIG Drops.

Posted: Feb 25, 2024 at 1:43 Quote
Pretty hard, it's a push fit onto shaft. Try twisting to see if helps but might just spin. If in trouble can undo bottom foot nut and whole shaft should pull out from memory. Nothing to break so pull as hard as you can on it.

Posted: Feb 27, 2024 at 12:06 Quote
bat-fastard wrote:
Pretty hard, it's a push fit onto shaft. Try twisting to see if helps but might just spin. If in trouble can undo bottom foot nut and whole shaft should pull out from memory. Nothing to break so pull as hard as you can on it.
Excellent ok I will use bigger screw driver to lever it then

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 9:59 Quote
!! HELP NEEDED !!

I have just bought a downhill bike with 2014 Marzocchi 380 c2r2 forks, When trying out the forks they seemed to be very stiff and I was getting 100mm travel at most so I tried adjusting what I believe is the compression.The silver dial for what I believe is the compression wasn't moving and so I ended up using a wrench to move it which worked except for the fact that the dial came off and wouldn't come back on! I just thought nothing of it and went on a ride. When I came back I tried to turn the small square where the dial would've been to adjust what I believe is the compression, when I turned the small square it fell inside the station and I do not know what to do! Please someone help me. (I have ordered a new part for the fork as I believe I have snapped something)

Posted: May 5, 2024 at 12:13 Quote
Hi , quite new to Pinkbike so don’t know how to put pictures on! How do I do it?

Posted: May 7, 2024 at 7:48 Quote
Look at part 2 & part 4

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/pinkbike-content-submission-guide.html#:~:text=Upload%20your%20photos%20to%20your,Photo%22%20on%20your%20profile%20page.&text=You%20can%20also%20upload%20your,YouTube%20or%20Vimeo%20channel%20instead.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012431
Mobile Version of Website