2010 Glory 00 Build Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
2010 Glory 00 Build Thread
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 15:32 Quote
mitcht wrote:
Somewhere between 30 and 40 pounds if I were to guess.

really?

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 16:01 Quote
Sweet ride Mitch!!! Any trips planned to warm places to test her out?

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 16:18 Quote
critch wrote:
Sweet ride Mitch!!! Any trips planned to warm places to test her out?

The first ride on it will probably be on Swans in march/april. Nothing until then, unless Canmore thaws quick.

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 18:44 Quote
The gold bits look nice.

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 19:33 Quote
mitcht,

What size is that frame? looks like a large??

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 21:19 Quote
The sticker is still on the frame lol, yes it is a Large.

Sick bike Mitch. Im hoping to get my hands on some white fox 40 lowers for mine when it shows up. Still trying to think of a way to do that without having to try and sell a pair of lowers..

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 12:59 Quote
Jeanie wrote:
The sticker is still on the frame lol, yes it is a Large.

Sick bike Mitch. Im hoping to get my hands on some white fox 40 lowers for mine when it shows up. Still trying to think of a way to do that without having to try and sell a pair of lowers..
sand down your lowers, removing stickers first of course, then spray a few coast of gloss, or matt white paint (depending on the finish you want), then add a laquer to protect from scratching and there you have it!

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 21:32 Quote
Black lowers look way better anyways

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 22:35 Quote
Nah, the pearl white looks much better IMO. Thanks for the advice on painting. I'll have to call up our fox distributor on getting hooked up with some replacement decals.

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 2:50 Quote
Jeanie wrote:
Nah, the pearl white looks much better IMO. Thanks for the advice on painting. I'll have to call up our fox distributor on getting hooked up with some replacement decals.
you may also want to remove the lowers to paint them, or alternatively you coudl just cover the whole of your forks in masking tape, but paint may still get in the seals, so its probably best to reomve them and then put tape over the holes and axle thread, a gloss laquer would look awesome though, cos they would be pretty shiny, i dont expect new decals are THAT much....

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
Just got mine a few days ago.
photo
photo
Will be adding this shock to once it comes in:
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 19:25 Quote
photo

My 2010 glory. I don't have an exact weight but scale weight of about 37.5, not to shabby for a full coil size large frame.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024341
Mobile Version of Website