PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2014 at 9:12 Quote
Ah race car problems, I'm going to have to do the same in the GTR

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2014 at 12:08 Quote
Poker Run Tomorrow @ Moose Mountain!
Sunday (Sept 28 ). Based out of Ing's Mine Parking Lot from 1-6pm. With your 2014 MMBTS Membership (available onsite if you don't have if yet) just make a donation and you get to play Poker for a prize from one of our sponsors; and a BBQ to wrap things up. (Every year so far, everyone participating has received a prize! No guarantees, but we hope it happens again this year.)
Basically it it a fun way to ride your bike, share shuttles, and make some new friends. Open to everyone, make as many laps as you want, collect a card each lap (or top up your 5 cards at the end). Best poker hand gets first pick of prizes.
Stick around into the dark and see what riding through thousands of glow-sticks near the bottom of Jean-Guy on the Rocks is like and smile for the camera.

Posted: Sep 29, 2014 at 12:54 Quote
Hello! Im an islander (prince edward island)! And id love too meet a few cool people even to do some urban riding around the city of calgary as i dont have a car and just purchased a giant glory 8! .looking for some cool guys who maybe enjoy smoking a phatty n going for a rip around the city! Let me know i lff i sound like someone you'd get along with!

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 at 15:49 Quote
Just saying hey. From Calgary. On the mend, but will be back riding in the spring. How was every ones summer of riding!!

Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 17:52 Quote
Anyone going to be hitting up cop for their last weekend? If so let me know looking for people to ride with sat or Sunday.

Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 9:42 Quote
Anyone want to ride moose tomorrow?

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 11:49 Quote
There be snow in the hills might want to give it a week.

Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 15:17 Quote
Hey guys, so I've finished most adjustments on the upper part of my trail in eastlands and it should be good to go. Any opinions would be appreciated as I have not ridden the entire trail yet. I just ask to keep in mind that its still fresh and fairly soft so if you ruin anything don't be a grom and spend the 5 minutes it will take to fix it.

Also if anyone happens to come across the person who keeps riding off the side of the jumps give them a stern talking to for me? I'm fairly sure I know who it is but I don't want to point any fingers.

Here is the newest addition that I made today, treat her nicely
photo

Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 18:22 Quote
Ajax-Rider wrote:
Hey guys, so I've finished most adjustments on the upper part of my trail in eastlands and it should be good to go. Any opinions would be appreciated as I have not ridden the entire trail yet. I just ask to keep in mind that its still fresh and fairly soft so if you ruin anything don't be a grom and spend the 5 minutes it will take to fix it.

Also if anyone happens to come across the person who keeps riding off the side of the jumps give them a stern talking to for me? I'm fairly sure I know who it is but I don't want to point any fingers.

photo

I rode your trail this evening and you did a sick job on building it. Really impressed man, better than any COP trial. I have one suggestion I think the first jumps needs a little bit more of a lip, I felt like I was coming off of it a little flat. The second jumps hits super clean and making it a bush gap was genius. I tired to fill in any tire indents I made, sorry if I did a shitty job.

Anyways, keep up the solid work. If you need help PM me

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 19:25 Quote
^duuuude we gotta hit moose up once more before seasons over

Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 19:39 Quote
veet-88 wrote:

Do you want to go this Saturday? I'm planning to go in the moring and ride until 3.

Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 20:33 Quote
mk87 wrote:
Ajax-Rider wrote:

photo

I rode your trail this evening and you did a sick job on building it. Really impressed man, better than any COP trial. I have one suggestion I think the first jumps needs a little bit more of a lip, I felt like I was coming off of it a little flat. The second jumps hits super clean and making it a bush gap was genius. I tired to fill in any tire indents I made, sorry if I did a shitty job.

Anyways, keep up the solid work. If you need help PM me

thaat trail looks sick. might have to ride it when im healed up

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 22:17 Quote
mk87 wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Do you want to go this Saturday? I'm planning to go in the moring and ride until 3.

I was thinkin sunday might be able to swing bolth

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 4:29 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
mk87 wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

I'm doing Sunday... but Ryan knew that...

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 6:15 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
mk87 wrote:
veet-88 wrote:

Damn, I've got an afternoon Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday so i won't be able to go then. If you can make it on Saturday let me know.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015758
Mobile Version of Website