Powered by Outside

Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting
Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:13 Quote
So you basically did ask him to make them because you said that you get paid on Friday and you would buy them from him then..
You are the one in the wrong and to be honest I think the guy you messed around deserves an apology because he put the work in and then you didn't buy..

Edit: it is your fault and you should at least give the guy something to apologise, maybe he didn't print them but he will of spent some of his time creating them for you..

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:17 Quote
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I DID NOT ASK HIM TO MAKE ANYTHING!!!!!! GET IT NOTHING HE MADE THEM HIS FAULT THE PICTURE HE SHOWED ME ARE ONES HES DONT FOR OTHER PEOPLE NOT ME I SAID THE PICUTRES LOOK GOOD SO HES AUTOMATICLY THOUGHT I WANT THEM MADE UP

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:17 Quote
From other resources, I've discovered he made the decals and was going to post them, then you would pay later, which you agreed to and promised multiple times that you would "definitely buy them." Therefore, I find it justified that he got annoyed when you turned around and said you have sourced them from another seller.

Please take this away from this thread. It's not appropriate to post the issue here.

Thanks.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:21 Quote
From other resources IN OTHER WORDS YOU WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND LOOKED AT THE MESSAGES NOW GO BACK AND LOOK AND TELL ME WHERE I SAID YH GO AHEAD AND MAKE THEM BECAUSE I DIDNT THIS SITES FUKED UP I ONLY WANTED SOMETHING DOING ABOUT HIM CALLING ME A c*nt AND SAYING I GOT A SHITTY BIKE AND I HAVE NO MONEY BUT DONT LOOK LIKE NOTHINGS GETTING DUN ABOUT THAT

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:24 Quote
He was sent a warning, which I think should suffice, seeing as he hasn't been banned or warned before.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:27 Quote
psyclist wrote:
He was sent a warning, which I think should suffice, seeing as he hasn't been banned or warned before.

thank you that's all I wanted thread closed

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:33 Quote
f*ck me, you two have the patience of saints. I struggle with misaligned bags of DNA.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:37 Quote
http://youtu.be/NHOf3s70w-c

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:37 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
Genius!

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:41 Quote
Dirty-Love wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
Genius!
I nearly got me a big ol box of Kleenex. That was emotional !!!!

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:42 Quote
hahahaaa "you've got to walk away now. it's over"

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:44 Quote
I actually had to re read this several times to get my head round the stupidity/ general ignorance of some people. It actually baffles me that someone would mess around someone and waste there time and resources, and then on top of it complain that he got insulted for being the ignorant idiot he is.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 14:45 Quote
Back on topic please. This is to report scammers, not throw insults/fun.

Thanks.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 15:04 Quote
Joshwilli wrote:
I actually had to re read this several times to get my head round the stupidity/ general ignorance of some people. It actually baffles me that someone would mess around someone and waste there time and resources,
and then on top of it complain that he got insulted for being the ignorant idiot he is.

shut the hell up im no idoit you are now go back a page what does it say thread closed

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016213
Mobile Version of Website