Powered by Outside

Canyon Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Canyon Owners Club
Posted: Oct 16, 2023 at 2:35 Quote
Hendrikkk wrote:
Anyone swapped Spectral 125 headset to something else?

I think mine is busted, but i dont want the original acros one.

Any suggestions?

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/ritchey-comp-cartridge-drop-in-1.5-upper-headset
I have been using this with my Torque CF for two seasons now, zero issues. Torque and Spectral CF have the same headset sizes.

Posted: Oct 25, 2023 at 6:10 Quote
Hi all
I have a 2019 strive and have an issue with some wear on the paint around the top headset.
I have the acros headset and what I assume is a canyon headset cover.
Under the headset cover is a drag seal. A thin rubber seal with a metal ring.
I’m not sure if this has been installed incorrect when the shop recently replaced the bearings.
It has an integral metal ring which if placed rubber side up appears it could rub on the frame.
Can someone confirm whether it goes rubber side up or rubber side down. Potentially add a photo if you have one.
The photo attached has it rubber side up.
Cheers
photo

Posted: Jan 21, 2024 at 8:11 Quote
I encountered a problem with dirt getting into the suspension and a terrible sound. I had to solve the problem this way.
photo
photo

Posted: May 15, 2024 at 8:20 Quote
Anyone have a creaking sound coming from the front shock bolt? My 2020 Torque AL 6 has developed a creak in that exact spot, and I've removed and cleaned all the hardware, greased, and correctly torqued the bolts back into place. Can't get it to go away for the life of me - any ideas?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016958
Mobile Version of Website