Old schoolers -Again.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old schoolers -Again.
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
sorbet wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
i almost went to jail last night....fackkkk
What happened?
stupid idea turned into something even more stupid...

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 7:35 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
sorbet wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
i almost went to jail last night....fackkkk
What happened?
They tend to do that, are you willing to give us whole story or leave us hangin?

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 7:39 Quote
sorbet wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
sorbet wrote:

What happened?
They tend to do that, are you willing to give us whole story or leave us hangin?
ok well me and a friend got the stupid idea to steal as many solar garden lights we could rob from peoples yards...then the cop watched me throw a light at a house...then i got searched, questioned, i was told i was going to be charged criminally and was going to jail for a few days...then the cops questioned my friend ABOUT MY BIKE...AND WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS STOLEN...in the end i got a 35 dollar ticket( let off easy) ...but the way the cop told it, i was sure i was going to jail..Frown learned my lesson

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 7:41 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
sorbet wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
ok well me and a friend got the stupid idea to steal as many solar garden lights we could rob from peoples yards...then the cop watched me throw a light at a house...then i got searched, questioned, i was told i was going to be charged criminally and was going to jail for a few days...then the cops questioned my friend ABOUT MY BIKE...AND WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS STOLEN...in the end i got a 35 dollar ticket( let off easy) ...but the way the cop told it, i was sure i was going to jail..Frown learned my lesson
Lol, very stupid idea.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 7:41 Quote
kids will be kids

I did a lot of stupid stuff when I was younger... I spent quite a bit of time in jail as a youth, added up to almost a year and a half. You got to learn your lessons sooner or later.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 7:57 Quote
Good you got over it. Sometimes I wonder whether the kids at my school will ever smarten up, sometimes it's hard to believe that they will.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
marty660 wrote:
Good you got over it. Sometimes I wonder whether the kids at my school will ever smarten up, sometimes it's hard to believe that they will.

Smile *sigh* I was considered a "hopeless" cause, for years in fact. From the age of 13, I lived in foster homes on and off till I was almost 18. Breaking the law and breaking hearts was what I was about. I had on hell of a time; lots of good times and bad times.

I came around pretty damn good considering I was considered "hopeless". Sometimes people need to find their own way through life before they get a grasp on things, we don't always learn from other people's mistakes.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
thatguydave wrote:
kids will be kids

I did a lot of stupid stuff when I was younger... I spent quite a bit of time in jail as a youth, added up to almost a year and a half. You got to learn your lessons sooner or later.

My mom's friend/family friend was really bad as a kid, started drinking at 12, drugs at 13, left school when he started drugs. By the age of 16 he was put in jail for 17 years, 11 of which were for murder. The rest were because he had been on the run and had a huge list of things he was being convicted for. At the age of 41 he was released, got back into drugs, then got taken into a 3 year drugs rehabilitation, now he's actually a really good guy, and is back on track. It shows how bad drugs can be. It all started with one toke of green, and a slightly addictive personality.

[Quoten]http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/
did you find him on Stumble? Cause I sure did.[/Quoten]

Sure did, via the 'Stumble images' feature.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:29 Quote
stupidest idea i have had in a while....the cop was airheaded enough to bash his flashlight off my toptube....now i have a lovely paint chipMadder

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:31 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
stupidest idea i have had in a while....the cop was airheaded enough to bash his flashlight off my toptube....now i have a lovely paint chipMadder

Ill take a paint chip over jail any day of the week.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:31 Quote
signorvince wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

Ill take a paint chip over jail any day of the week.
+1 now that i think about it...

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
So someone told my parents that I threw a party here a couple weeks back when they were gone.

And I just found a cap from a bottle of High Life in the most random spot. Holy shit I got lucky.

Mod
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 9:01 Quote
I was watching family guy back at my house last night and the power went out. All my electronics made a weird noise than it was dark. A minute later my electronics (some that weren't even on made another weird noise and the lights flashed. I found my flashlights and went to bed... power didn't come back on for several hours apparently. I have yet to check anything besides my clock to see if they are okay. Frown It was weird, because people started screaming in the streets shortly after the power went out than about 15 minutes later it was completely dead silent.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 9:01 Quote
signorvince wrote:
So someone told my parents that I threw a party here a couple weeks back when they were gone.

And I just found a cap from a bottle of High Life in the most random spot. Holy shit I got lucky.

Wait till you get your own place and have your own house parties... Wink I got some awesome pictures floating around! We like to make them theme parties. Last one was "Rubix Cube". You came dressed in at least three of the different colours of the rubix cube (substituted white for purple). The point was to trade to get as much of one colour as possible... It was so much fun!

photo

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
thatguydave wrote:
Wait till you get your own place and have your own house parties... Wink I got some awesome pictures floating around! We like to make them theme parties. Last one was "Rubix Cube". You came dressed in at least three of the different colours of the rubix cube (substituted white for purple). The point was to trade to get as much of one colour as possible... It was so much fun!

I'm moving out sometime in the next 3-4 months. I'll have some stories to tell.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016670
Mobile Version of Website