46-mtb after work
47-40miles on the tracklocross bike
48-xc mtb
49-mtb with friends
50-took my beginner friend on some harder tech

Fixed-26
Mtb-24

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 10:30 Quote
112. About 15 years ago, after a series of medical nightmares, a good friend of mine ended up with a colostomy bag and Crohn's disease. He had to self isolate through lockdown and was getting cabin fever. A friend lent him an ebike and within 2 weeks he went out and spent £5500 on his own. He now rides every day, come rain or shine.
This morning I rode with him for the 1st time and it was awesome to see how much he was enjoying it. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. Beer

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 13:06 Quote
Happy birthday!
110- Quarry Ridge

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 13:08 Quote
32 monument

11 AM
3 DH
2 DJ
16 Rd

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 18:22 Quote
commental wrote:
112. About 15 years ago, after a series of medical nightmares, a good friend of mine ended up with a colostomy bag and Crohn's disease. He had to self isolate through lockdown and was getting cabin fever. A friend lent him an ebike and within 2 weeks he went out and spent £5500 on his own. He now rides every day, come rain or shine.
This morning I rode with him for the 1st time and it was awesome to see how much he was enjoying it. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. Beer

Rad

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 23:13 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
Happy birthday!

Thanks dude.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 23:38 Quote
132 - Big day out at Bowser/Cook Creek.

Trying to toast my legs as much as possible before a skin grafting surgery on Thursday. I will then have to take a week off of riding altogether and then a week of very gentle riding being careful to not get my heart rate too high to prevent blood clotting.. So tomorrow and Wed after work I will be riding my ass off lol

commental wrote:

Awesome story! Cool your buddy is able to get out and have fun despite that annoying disease. My sister has it pretty bad and it plagues her.
Oh and happy Birthday!

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 6:29 Quote
113 - a jaunt about town with the kiddos.... it did involve a candy store stop.....I got milk duds...they got fruit by the foot and some sort of sour licky pop .... boy how my rides are changing moods.... lol

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 6:33 Quote
Not sure if we'll get 100 days or not (especially since I'm not counting.... Big Grin ) but this year we tend to be in the forest 1-2 times per week and then run down the bike paths in town 1-3 times per week (8-10 kms per trip) so definately more biking this year than ever before (helps we have shiny new bikes on the way as well......)

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 9:07 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
132 - Big day out at Bowser/Cook Creek.

Trying to toast my legs as much as possible before a skin grafting surgery on Thursday. I will then have to take a week off of riding altogether and then a week of very gentle riding being careful to not get my heart rate too high to prevent blood clotting.. So tomorrow and Wed after work I will be riding my ass off lol

commental wrote:

Awesome story! Cool your buddy is able to get out and have fun despite that annoying disease. My sister has it pretty bad and it plagues her.
Oh and happy Birthday!

Yeah, it's given him a new lease of life. Thanks man.

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 11:05 Quote
111- More Quarry Ridge, finally sent and cleared Big Sister.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011711
Mobile Version of Website