Coolest experiences and things found whilest biking re-born.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Coolest experiences and things found whilest biking re-born.
O+
Posted: May 12, 2011 at 12:14 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:
squarepantscymru wrote:
I've ridden past my limits a few times..
So you found the secret door through your 'wall'?

More like fallen through it a few times bud Facepalm
i've fallen through said wall into a tree...

Posted: May 12, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
squarepantscymru wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:

So you found the secret door through your 'wall'?

More like fallen through it a few times bud Facepalm
i've fallen through said wall into a tree...
I've smashed through said wall headfirst onto a dog sized rock...

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 0:15 Quote
KennyKillsIt wrote:
mooseduck13 wrote:
Found a two day old deer and he started following my friend and I so we did a wtb/tld product shoot with him. Some next level shit right there
photo
I think this just wins, all arguments are now invalid.

What'd you do with it?
you do realize you will have just killed this dear . . . . if it has a scent on it it will be neglected

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 1:22 Quote
joshwatsits wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:
mooseduck13 wrote:
Found a two day old deer and he started following my friend and I so we did a wtb/tld product shoot with him. Some next level shit right there
photo

What'd you do with it?
you do realize you will have just killed this dear . . . . if it has a scent on it it will be neglected
That's true, but the parent would not have been far behind so (perhaps) I say mountain lion got it.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 7:00 Quote
KennyKillsIt wrote:
joshwatsits wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:

What'd you do with it?
That's true, but the parent would not have been far behind so (perhaps) I say mountain lion got it.
let me start out by letting you know that you spelled deer wrong. Also the humane society asked me to go pet the deer because it was stuck in a ditch. Your also wrong about the scent of me on the deer causing the mother to abandon him. That is only the case with birds and only a few species of them such as ducks. So over you are wrong in ever single way

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 7:11 Quote
mooseduck13 wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:
joshwatsits wrote:
let me start out by letting you know that you spelled deer wrong. Also the humane society asked me to go pet the deer because it was stuck in a ditch. Your also wrong about the scent of me on the deer causing the mother to abandon him. That is only the case with birds and only a few species of them such as ducks. So over you are wrong in ever single way

*every Razz

i found what i think is a fossil at our last dig day... was pretty cool.

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 7:42 Quote
mooseduck13 wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:
joshwatsits wrote:
You're name makes you seem like you really know your wildlife

Posted: May 13, 2011 at 14:45 Quote
fooboy86 wrote:
mooseduck13 wrote:
KennyKillsIt wrote:

*every Razz

got a photo?

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 1:08 Quote
wanabe wrote:
fooboy86 wrote:
mooseduck13 wrote:

*every Razz

got a photo?

nope but i can take one when i get home.

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 2:39 Quote
fooboy86 wrote:
wanabe wrote:
fooboy86 wrote:

*every Razz

got a photo?

yeah let me know

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 2:41 Quote
wanabe wrote:
fooboy86 wrote:
wanabe wrote:

got a photo?

yeah let me know

will do man.

Posted: Aug 4, 2011 at 16:51 Quote
found a motorbike helmet today, shame it was in a reservoir behind a big steel spiky fence

Posted: Aug 8, 2011 at 5:31 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
found a motorbike helmet today, shame it was in a reservoir behind a big steel spiky fence

loloolol

Posted: Aug 13, 2011 at 8:42 Quote
I found out I'm no where near as good as some of the boys I ride with who have 2" less travel and are 10 years older than me. That made me disappoint Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013883
Mobile Version of Website