Horseshoe DH trails lift assited

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Horseshoe DH trails lift assited
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 11:51 Quote
Overcast. Ill be up there right after work. Its only open thurs thru sunday this time of year.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 14:06 Quote
EMSbyDay wrote:
Whats the weather/trails been like the last few days up there. Debating making a trip up north tomorrow, they are open right?

Yes we're open.

Thursday-Sunday

10am- Dark

Trails are great, nice and tacky.

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 16:20 Quote
Horseshoe DH rocks, those are the best trails I know in Ontario!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 9, 2010 at 19:17 Quote
Oh Thurs too? I thought it was fri-sun. Cool, That may mean another day or two I can get up.

Debating coming up tomorrow afternoon. Just got a new bike with way different geometry. Wondering if I should pedal it around here for a bit first before I come up there alone.

Posted: Sep 10, 2010 at 5:29 Quote
EMSbyDay wrote:
Oh Thurs too? I thought it was fri-sun. Cool, That may mean another day or two I can get up.

Debating coming up tomorrow afternoon. Just got a new bike with way different geometry. Wondering if I should pedal it around here for a bit first before I come up there alone.

Nah bring it up. We'll be around if anything happens!

Posted: Sep 10, 2010 at 18:12 Quote
Had a good afternoon up there today. Got a chance to get a little more comfortable on the new bike. Only my second ride on it and its my first FS bike. Got a chance to rip the new trails (3/4) they are pretty sweet. Only took a couple passes on #4 though as it is like it's described, basically a jump trail and well, I'm too big of a pu$$y for most of it. #3 was cool, had good flow, again was too much of a pansy to hit either of those wooden drops at the end but built myself up to hit that drop mid trail off the big flat rocks a few times.

Keep up the good work guys. Salute

Posted: Sep 12, 2010 at 21:19 Quote
Oh man hit up the "shoe" today, what an AWESOME job tho's boyz have done on the trails!!!! Drool light showers in the morning, dried up in the afternoon, sun was shining by 3 till the end of the day!!! Still have the smile on my face Razz

Posted: Sep 13, 2010 at 12:57 Quote
asylum-of-spoons wrote:
Oh man hit up the "shoe" today, what an AWESOME job tho's boyz have done on the trails!!!! Drool light showers in the morning, dried up in the afternoon, sun was shining by 3 till the end of the day!!! Still have the smile on my face Razz

Brown Norco, buddy with the green norco?

Posted: Sep 13, 2010 at 17:17 Quote
evilrockarolla wrote:
asylum-of-spoons wrote:

Brown Norco, buddy with the green norco?

Ya man, that was me, on the norco,

EMS i was a little sketch on the last drop on #3 but with mild speed you hit the tranny just nice with enough momentum to fly on the hip jump across the way,

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 at 13:15 Quote
Where can I find info on the DH race you guys are holding?

Posted: Sep 15, 2010 at 15:27 Quote
Fraser-norco wrote:
Yeah.

Posted: Sep 15, 2010 at 15:55 Quote
jpv2008 wrote:
Fraser-norco wrote:
Yeah.

In my other thread. Don't hold your breath, though.

Posted: Sep 20, 2010 at 7:03 Quote
Come out this weekend guys...Enjoy some fantastic fall riding and meet some fellow riders. Get in on some sweet deals from Black Tooth Grin bike shop as well!

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/stefanbrierley/HotDogs_and_Handlebars_Web.jpg

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 5:35 Quote
The Halloween Ride at Horshoe is gonna be sooo sick!!! Jack-O-lanterns, costumes, and epic pics oh my!!!!!

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 at 5:53 Quote
mkubica wrote:
The Halloween Ride at Horshoe is gonna be sooo sick!!! Jack-O-lanterns, costumes, and epic pics oh my!!!!!

What makes you think it's happening? eh?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010941
Mobile Version of Website