Powered by Outside

Official MTB Dirt Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Official MTB Dirt Thread
Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
Ok triple it is!

Edit: damn new page bs.

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
Cheers for the info man, yeah i may get in touch after christmas when the student loan goes in the bank.
I just dont get why companies sell products as specifically DH, FR, etc, when in reality they can be used for DJ etc.
Do they do it just to confuse or so they can sell the same product under different names and make more money, So would you say that a FR rim would be better than a suposed specific DJ rim? Im probally over complicating things, but i wana chuck my money at stuff that i know is fukin good.

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 13:56 Quote
Yeah and another thing if you look at http://spank-ind.com/index.php?a=info&do=pro&id=57&tid=12
The blue frame has slighlty different dimmensions to the purple, it doesnt say it on the actual spec, but if you flick back and forward their is a definite difference in shape.

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 14:02 Quote
rollinup wrote:
Yeah and another thing if you look at http://spank-ind.com/index.php?a=info&do=pro&id=57&tid=12
The blue frame has slighlty different dimmensions to the purple, it doesnt say it on the actual spec, but if you flick back and forward their is a definite difference in shape.
I think that's been brought up before, just a different size.

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:09 Quote
Does everyone agree that the Banshee Amp is the best Dj frame around?

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:14 Quote
drpepperrider2 wrote:

2k11 P3 FTW

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
drpepperrider2 wrote:

2k11 P3 FTW
MAJESTY!

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
drpepperrider2 wrote:

2k11 P3 FTW
dartmoor two6player, my buddy just got an amp so I'll have an input on the amp soon

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:22 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
drpepperrider2 wrote:

2k11 P3 FTW
dartmoor two6player, my buddy just got an amp so I'll have an input on the amp soon
My buddy just got a 2011 player, so I shall have input on that soon Razz The Majesty is an amazing frame, along with the 2011 P3 and there's a few other amazing frames out there.

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:27 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
drpepperrider2 wrote:

2k11 P3 FTW
I'd say that the player is more park oriented. higher bb, steeper headangle.

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:39 Quote
yeah the amp has a pretty short wheelbase, my buddies front tire hits the pedal on barspins but my two6 has plenty of room

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 12:47 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
yeah the amp has a pretty short wheelbase, my buddies front tire hits the pedal on barspins but my two6 has plenty of room
Great, The Amp is surely my next frame. I wanna get away from street next season, it just destroy my bike.

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 13:19 Quote
I'd say Majesty is my favorite, since it is pretty much just a lighter version of the Suburban frame that I ride and like Smile . Idk about the Amp 'couse i've never ridden one, but for me the problem is that I really don't thrust alu frames (particularly light ones, like Dartmoor Players) anymore after breaking 2/2 I'v owned. The Amp looks good tho Beer

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 13:20 Quote
kanioni wrote:
I'd say Majesty is my favorite, since it is pretty much just a lighter version of the Suburban frame that I ride and like Smile . Idk about the Amp 'couse i've never ridden one, but for me the problem is that I really don't thrust alu frames anymore after breaking 2/2 I'v owned. The Amp looks good tho Beer
Yeah I would get the maj but I have the traffic and I think it's not stable enough in the air.

Posted: Dec 12, 2010 at 13:24 Quote
2011 p3 is my next frame hopefully. it looks like pretty much the perfect frame. the only thing i would change is a slightly shorter TT and new, clean dropouts(like NS or tonic). tapered headtube is nice, super light, really pretty, lifetime warranty, and looks to be ideal geometry for a 5' 10" - 6' 1" guy. i barely make it but im in the group. Smile .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.061170
Mobile Version of Website