Powered by Outside

2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK
Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
Got my eyes open in Wigan and surrounding areas pal, few of my boys are from warrington so i'll pass the word up to them.

Which park was it had off from, theres 2 i know of, 1st is Victoria Park and the 2nd is close to Tescos on one of the estates and has a big pond, just cant think of the name of it.

Not every ch4v is a thieving tw@ though, nor is every black after having your ride off.

Ch4v aka Neil.

P.s Are those pics recent?

FL
Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:10 Quote
ch4v4l1f3 wrote:
Got my eyes open in Wigan and surrounding areas pal, few of my boys are from warrington so i'll pass the word up to them.

Which park was it had off from, theres 2 i know of, 1st is Victoria Park and the 2nd is close to Tescos on one of the estates and has a big pond, just cant think of the name of it.

Not every ch4v is a thieving tw@ though, nor is every black after having your ride off.

Ch4v aka Neil.

P.s Are those pics recent?

If I find the dude with the bike I'll call you. By the looks of your display picture you'll do a better job of beating him up than I will. (Assuming that is you..)

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:10 Quote
cheers for looking mate, and yeah the pics are recent, and it was victoria park

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:20 Quote
Yeah its me in the pic, im on fone to one of the lads in warrington now, sending him the pics as i type so will get him and his lad to hunt round for it, his lads a thieving little fker and knows all the other thieving little fkers so touch wood we'll come up with something.

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:21 Quote
dont go out of your way to do anything mate, im gonna claim off the insurance, so id prefer not too see it again really. pluss i wont have a clue f the guy has messed with the bike at all

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:27 Quote
Kona-rob wrote:
dont go out of your way to do anything mate, im gonna claim off the insurance, so id prefer not too see it again really. pluss i wont have a clue f the guy has messed with the bike at all
dont say that, you want the bike back! if you get payed out and get the bike back its win win...

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:29 Quote
Kona-rob wrote:

Rob if you get the chance to get your bike back then take it

Don't let some little divvy have the pleasure of riding around on your bike

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:37 Quote
yeah, but if i get it back before they payout then i wont get anything, if i get it back then it will just get sold

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:40 Quote
Kona-rob wrote:
yeah, but if i get it back before they payout then i wont get anything, if i get it back then it will just get sold

How much will you get of the insurance?

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:41 Quote
we think whatever i can prove has been spent, im going to my lbs to get a valuation on the bike as he knows it well. but im thinkin about £2250

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:44 Quote
Kona-rob wrote:
we think whatever i can prove has been spent, im going to my lbs to get a valuation on the bike as he knows it well. but im thinkin about £2250

Woah! That's a nice amount of cash!

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 15:45 Quote
yep, im thinkin scott voltage fr10 at the minute

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 16:14 Quote
If its found you will get it back m8, also im sure it can be kept out of the way until the insurance claim is sorted.

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 16:17 Quote
ch4v4l1f3 wrote:
If its found you will get it back m8, also im sure it can be kept out of the way until the insurance claim is sorted.
Good idea, Rob I'll keep it in mine if you want untill you get the claim

Posted: Nov 9, 2011 at 16:18 Quote
cheers guys, if you do find it and could keep it for a bit that would be great too

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023911
Mobile Version of Website