Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

140-160mm travel all mountain bike-Transition Covert Vs Trek Remedy Vs Yeti 575- which is the best all mountain bike?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
140-160mm travel all mountain bike-Transition Covert Vs Trek Remedy Vs Yeti 575- which is the best all mountain bike?
Posted: Aug 29, 2012 at 13:06 Quote
anyone know how the 2011 or 2012 nukeproof mega compares with the remedy?

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 at 13:00 Quote
Having demoed both the remedy and the mega I bought the mega! So much more fun, and felt like it had more travel that the 150mm it has! Loads of fun to ride but can comfortably be pedalled all day! Just my 2p

Posted: Sep 8, 2012 at 15:59 Quote
digital-criminal wrote:
CaptainLip wrote:
digital-criminal wrote:
I have a 2010 remedy and I love it... Switched from an enduro and I prefer the handling etc.
Right travel length for everything I do (mostly XC/all mtn/some park riding)

im custom building a 2013 remedy 8 and considering fox 36s and a coil on the rear.

This will void your frame warranty... Just an FYI. They only allow for a 150mm Fox 32.

i wouldn't worry about that too much , treks warrenty service has gone down hill fast in the last few years .

they'll pull the "crash damage" card regardless of what kit is on the bike or wheather it was crashed or not .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026134
Mobile Version of Website