Powered by Outside

Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest DH bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 8:31 Quote
<Photo does not exist: 8078876>
photo

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 9:04 Quote
Hello there people, I'm subin'

Sorry for not posting, any bike, I'm on mobile

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 10:46 Quote
isaacds wrote:
andrew-pringle wrote:
Why is the mod's answer to lock the previous thread and create a new one rather than deal with the bickering users? This is just a repost factory from the previous thread... you guys can't even keep the reposts straight from this thread - and we're only a few pages in.
Sherb made this thread with more clearly defined rules. So as to eliminate bickering. Do you have any idea how much bs we sift through on a daily basis? No, you dont. Between reducing that, and clarifying things in mass, this was actually a great solution to an issue that'd been in that thread for a long time.

This. Seriously. What the hell.

Trying my best to help the thread along and it seems people are going to bitch at me no matter how I handle it. If you dislike the way it's been dealt with, kindly keep it to yourself.

photo

Yt Tues 2.0 Wc Limited edition custom built. 888 Rc3 Evo2 Ti CaneCreek DB Xtr 2012 Saint Renthal Thomson Ringl etc. Weight is 17.5 with Nokian Gazza tires and without Ti spring.

Cavelerie Squirrel

Specialized Demo 8 2011 update.. 888 rc3 fork

photo

SC V10 Carbon 15.84Kg

2012 santa cruz v10 carbon large

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 11:03 Quote
[Quote="sherbet"]
isaacds wrote:
andrew-pringle wrote:
Why is the mod's answer to lock the previous thread and create a new one rather than deal with the bickering users? This is just a repost factory from the previous thread... you guys can't even keep the reposts straight from this thread - and we're only a few pages in.
Sherb made this thread with more clearly defined rules. So as to eliminate bickering. Do you have any idea how much bs we sift through on a daily basis? No, you dont. Between reducing that, and clarifying things in mass, this was actually a great solution to an issue that'd been in that thread for a long time.

This. Seriously. What the hell.

Trying my best to help the thread along and it seems people are going to bitch at me no matter how I handle it. If you dislike the way it's been dealt with, kindly keep it to yourself.[Quote]

You rang sweety????

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 11:09 Quote
Could we please have a rule about the number of bikes per post? Mega posts make pages take forever to load on mobile, and super long pages take ages to scroll both on mobile and on a PC.

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 11:46 Quote
kaimbell90 wrote:
Bighit

Cool!

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 11:56 Quote
2011 demo 8 2. upgrading the c0de xo to 2013 saint, rc4 to vivid air r2c and mrp xo chainguide. will my bike be sexy then? I know the rules! just curious! cheers guys!

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 12:04 Quote
makripper wrote:
2011 demo 8 2. upgrading the c0de xo to 2013 saint, rc4 to vivid air r2c and mrp xo chainguide. will my bike be sexy then? I know the rules! just curious! cheers guys!

It will be like a million other demos, haha

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 13:59 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
No.
Maybe i'll get a transition 450 with a fox 40. there aren't any of those around either haha

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 at 14:13 Quote
Shame that session is now brokenFrown
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027968
Mobile Version of Website