Powered by Outside

Tim Hortons RRRoll Up The Rim to Win

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Tim Hortons RRRoll Up The Rim to Win
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
Had probably two coffees a day since the contest started (I drink that much coffee anyway) and won five or six coffees.

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
apollorider wrote:
whats tim hortons lol???

A huge coffee shop chain in Canada and the northern states

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Wanna know a fun fact why they stopped the Orange hot smoothy? It corroded the inside of the machine.

Another fun fact, when they first introduced the danish fruit bites they were cancelled within a week because they found machinery parts inside them.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
another fun fact: cowboys like tim hortons too.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
samnation wrote:
apollorider wrote:
whats tim hortons lol???

A huge SHITTY coffee shop chain in Canada and the northern states

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
I think they just came out with a new thing: pre-rolled rims. Less hassle Rolleyes

My dad bought a coffee and won a "Please play again" but his rim was already rolled up. Kind of weird Confused

Ask for a double cup (make up an excuse, like one cup is too hot or something), sometimes they give you two play cups

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
greasemonkeys wrote:
I think they just came out with a new thing: pre-rolled rims. Less hassle Rolleyes

My dad bought a coffee and won a "Please play again" but his rim was already rolled up. Kind of weird Confused

might have been an employee trying to go 50 50 over a doughtnut with a friend, or the cup was just faulty and the machine didn't catch it.

has anyone else got one of those rim rollers? my moms friend has one, pretty smart idea and it actually works.

link

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.singleservecoffee.com/images/post-rimroller.jpg

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
iv got a rim roller...only problem is it doesnt cut it big enough, some places wont let you trade it in but then i talked to the manager....2 free hotchocolates and i gave up

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 6:35 Quote
greasemonkeys wrote:

Ask for a double cup (make up an excuse, like one cup is too hot or something), sometimes they give you two play cups
It's a Company Policy not to give more than one play cup

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 8:25 Quote
Nobody really gives a shit unless they're stuck at Tim's for the rest of their lives. I gave anyone a free cup. If people I knew came through the drive thru and only had one or two coffees, I'd give them a tray, put their coffee(s) in it, and then fill the remainder of the spots with empty roll up the rim cups with lids on tops. Anyone I knew that came into the store I'd double or triple cup their coffees.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
I got hot chocolates twice from Tim's when I was in Toronto a couple of weeks ago,
I didn't win anythingFrown

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
i heard that play agains can be good for a bagel at country styleSmile

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
I had a hot chocolate the other day and forgot to roll the rim and through it out!!Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
mavericked wrote:
I had a hot chocolate the other day and forgot to roll the rim and through it out!!Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder Madder

what if it was a CAR!!!

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
I WON!!!! ive never won anything, first win ive ever had in the history of roll up the rim haha. Sorry im just really excited and i have no one to tell, except all of you. Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.073612
Mobile Version of Website