Kyle warner injured fron Phizer vaccine

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Kyle warner injured fron Phizer vaccine
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 16:43 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
No vaccine guarantees disease , we got your narrative ftom day one

Complete assumption, made-up, hypothetical guess, PoPPyCocK, BuLLockS, MaLaRkeY, HoGwaSH, ScuTTLebuTT!
"No vaccine" does NOT guarantee anything.

So.. if you're clearly making THAT up, what ELSE are you making up?

Trying to reason with a Branch-Covidian definitely guarantees a waste of time.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

~JSV

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 17:03 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
No vaccine guarantees disease , we got your narrative ftom day one

No, you obtuse dumbf*ck. I have clearly been saying the reverse. I'll type slow in case you just ate a bunch of paste...

vaccine doesn't guarantee no disease.

Posted: Jan 25, 2023 at 5:28 Quote
I've been watching Kyle's latest YT videos. So happy he made it through the last 2 years - when others didn't. The guy is my hero

Posted: Jan 25, 2023 at 9:13 Quote
With that voice doesn't seem like he went through puberty. Could that be part of the problem? Maybe his immune system also didn't develop.

Posted: Apr 11, 2023 at 1:11 Quote
Wow, pretty intense photos of those riots!

Thank goodness those were "mostly peaceful". I'd hate to think what they'd look like of they were violent?!

~JSV

Posted: May 18, 2023 at 9:34 Quote
Say what you want about the vaccine efficacy or dangers of c19 to otherwise healthy folks, but I’d never get the vaccine, because I don’t get any vaccines. That’s what healthy eating and exercise is for. I’m not talking about the polio vaccine, I’m talking about annual flu vaccines, etc. We are so overmedicated, it’s disgusting. If I get sick, so be it; but I’m 39 and haven’t been sick with even a mild cold since I was ten. I got the flu when I was ten after a tragic and highly stressful event in my life.

I understand that I’m blessed to be healthy. I attribute my immune system with my lack of what people would call normal hygiene. Other than taking a shower once or twice a day, I never wash my hands or use any sanitizing products. Works well for me because I’m not a surgeon.

People think it’s gross, but you’ll never avoid all contact with particles that you fear. If you smell a fart, those are fecal particles in your nose. Heck, there are fecal particles on your toothbrush. Touch a door knob then touch your face, etc. The list goes on and on.

During covid, I was pushing a shopping cart in Costco while eating a polish dog with my bare hands. That’s been my cheat meal tradition when shopping for years, I wasn’t about to give it up. Plus, the looks on masked people’s faces were priceless.

What this virus did for me (other than the significant personal financial gain due to market volatility), was expose how fragile society really is, how paranoid average people can be and how people will go with the path of least resistance even with an absolute lack of credible data.

My prayer for humanity is that we all learn to lead a healthier, more positive life, stop living in fear and turn off the dang TV.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.067401
Mobile Version of Website