Powered by Outside

New Photo Uploader June 13, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
New Photo Uploader June 13, 2008
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 0:58 Quote
thethrillbill wrote:
ok im not a computer wiz but all i know is that I have windows xp and that u have uploaded a new picture uploader so ive been trying for ages to get the new version of flash because without it nothing feaking happens but everytime so like ive telling telling im on the flash site, i click on agree and install(and yes ive agreed to the thermes) then the same window appears with the same thing all over again and again ,agree and install ,agree and install ,agree agree agree and install install install f*ck is it not complicated i want to download the f...ing new version of flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Madder Really Mad Very confused Madder Really Mad Very confused Madder Thumbs Down Pirate Evil Cry Confused Jail Whip Really Mad Really Mad Really Mad Salute
jesus christ! calm down m8

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
he man i posted a new thing under buy and sell. so im trying to upload photos and i click browse and the button clicks in but nothing happens like the browse window doesnt pop up. could you help me out at all?

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 23:28 Quote
well i have tried to upload the same image 4 times now
i have a mac osx and each time it comes out solid black, and its getting annoying cause its filling up my album and the pic is for a kid
so yeah, and i have the new instaler thing so yeah

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
Dear Administrator,
I would like erase two movies in low resolution send for error and replace all with a good resolution version, but, I don't found the proper method.
My username is sebaseba58
the names of the channels are trash and sardinia mountain bike
and the names of the movies are Nuraghe Mereu (bassa risoluzione) and Nuraghe Mereu

Thanks!

Sebastiano
Sardinia Mountain Bike

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 4:04 Quote
ashperry wrote:
thethrillbill wrote:
ok im not a computer wiz but all i know is that I have windows xp and that u have uploaded a new picture uploader so ive been trying for ages to get the new version of flash because without it nothing feaking happens but everytime so like ive telling telling im on the flash site, i click on agree and install(and yes ive agreed to the thermes) then the same window appears with the same thing all over again and again ,agree and install ,agree and install ,agree agree agree and install install install f*ck is it not complicated i want to download the f...ing new version of flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Madder Really Mad Very confused Madder Really Mad Very confused Madder Thumbs Down Pirate Evil Cry Confused Jail Whip Really Mad Really Mad Really Mad Salute
jesus christ! calm down m8

chill out man pb will sort it tup

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 4:05 Quote
ashperry wrote:
can someone plzzzzzzzzz tell all of us how to fix this???? jesus christJailbreak Whip
upgrade your browser Whip

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
Using windows movie maker I have made a video of several clips. I have tried to upload the video several time with no success. The file is new line tirals.mswmm file size 458KB. I either get error messages or the screen goes grey with the cone location showing in blue. What am I doing wrong?

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 0:15 Quote
k i have the latest flash player and the latest firefox
im on a MAC OSX Leopard
not working
please help
the button gets animated but nothign happens

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
Why aren't bmp pics supported?

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
When I go to upload a photo to buy and sell it sais that .bmp files aren't supported but the file is a .GIF and it still won't upload. I also tried a .jpeg. Can you message me with how to fix this.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 8:16 Quote
hey, i tryed uploading a new video to pb. i supossedly uploaded it successfully, however, when it finished uploading it whent to a new screen where it said something to the effect of: click clone to copy the sections picture below. nothing was there and when i clicked the highlighted clone, nothing happenned

Mod O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 9:35 Quote
brandon-53 wrote:
hey, i tryed uploading a new video to pb. i supossedly uploaded it successfully, however, when it finished uploading it whent to a new screen where it said something to the effect of: click clone to copy the sections picture below. nothing was there and when i clicked the highlighted clone, nothing happenned

On that screen you are supposed to fill in your video info. Like description, etc.
The clone stuff is there if you uploaded multiple videos at once, you can clone the description or location that you entered in the first video to the ones below. It works the same in the photo section. You can also edit your info if you go to your channel and click the edit button, select the video and then click edit selected. ( you can select multiple videos)

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
radek wrote:
brandon-53 wrote:

On that screen you are supposed to fill in your video info. Like description, etc.
The clone stuff is there if you uploaded multiple videos at once, you can clone the description or location that you entered in the first video to the ones below. It works the same in the photo section. You can also edit your info if you go to your channel and click the edit button, select the video and then click edit selected. ( you can select multiple videos)
sorry i cant do any of that i have tryed

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 7:12 Quote
I'm trying to upload a new photo, but it's giving error!

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
trying to upload a video... took ages to upload and when it got to 100% it said error.
why might this be, its an avi. file. is there an upload limit or something, all previous videos which ive uploaded in the same format havent been a problem...
does it matter if its widescreen or normal?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038804
Mobile Version of Website