Powered by Outside

Whats in your trickbag

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Whats in your trickbag
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 22:00 Quote
NFC one foot cans nac nacs x up barspin superman no hander no footer nothing tire grab 180 sick manuals

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 at 14:32 Quote
tailwhips handle bar height bunny hops x ups motowhips and manuels

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 13:12 Quote
nfc are my fav trick soooo fun Beer

Posted: Dec 10, 2007 at 13:20 Quote
Tables, tweaks, tire grabs and other 1 handed variations, manuals, manual x-up, no footer, suicide ect...

Not too impressive. Just the usual stuff.

Posted: Dec 15, 2007 at 18:22 Quote
dotca wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
learned one hander today....cant seem to do a one footer tho, whenever i try to take my right foot off the pedal my left foot just pushes the pedal down and that puts my right pedal up so i cant get my dam foot off! its pissin me off

Grab brakes!

im not a bmx'er....im on a mountain bike

Posted: Dec 15, 2007 at 19:14 Quote
hey man dont listen to the people that say " Grab breaks" like i can do them smooth and ive never grabbed the breaks just go for the jump and kinda bounce around on the foot you do it with and pull the foot off and shoot it side ways just try that. o yeah and squat a bit Beer youll get it

Posted: Dec 15, 2007 at 22:52 Quote
rob125 wrote:
hey man dont listen to the people that say " Grab breaks" like i can do them smooth and ive never grabbed the breaks just go for the jump and kinda bounce around on the foot you do it with and pull the foot off and shoot it side ways just try that. o yeah and squat a bit Beer youll get it

I was saying it because his other foot goes down and if he grabbed it, it wouldn't.

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 3:45 Quote
dotca wrote:
rob125 wrote:

I was saying it because his other foot goes down and if he grabbed it, it wouldn't.
aaaa i dont know i havnt tried it so.. but i find its just complicating plus it looks skethcy

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 5:35 Quote
i dont know....pedal grinds, feebles, pedal stalls, 180 flat, 3tap flat, 360 out of quarters, airs, euro tables (kinda), 180s off things, 180s over things, nosepivot 180s, x-up, barspins, disasters, 65 foot manuel (longest ever, going slow and without brakes), 1 foot x-ups, and im pretty sure thats it

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 11:08 Quote
No footer, small x-up, small layover, medium moto whips. I'm rubbish Frown

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 11:23 Quote
No footers, x ups, 180, one foot can, no foot x up, one foot x up, nothing

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 11:25 Quote
1 footer, 1footer superman,1 hander( and a load of veriations), no footer, 3-star, no-handers, whips,frame grab!

want to learn: no foot cans and supermans!Eek

Posted: Dec 17, 2007 at 12:14 Quote
no footers, 1 handers, just over 90 degrees x-up sometimes, occasionally supermans but usually by accident, fairly big whips, i dont think im too far off almost flat tables and im trying to get moto whips down but they're solid, 180 bunny hop sometimes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025746
Mobile Version of Website