Who/what inspired you to mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Who/what inspired you to mountain bike
Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 23:14 Quote
Preston671 wrote:
steeze-rider-360 wrote:
Kobe O'Bryant
haha how did he inspire you?
ok ill tell you how it all happened. i was watching tv one day den i be like mang i wanna be just like kobe. he so graceful and just floats over everything. den i got on my byke and tried to ryde it threw some ditches. felt just like kobe den i realised dat mtb was my life n kobe helped make it a reality

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 at 23:19 Quote
steeze-rider-360 wrote:
Preston671 wrote:
steeze-rider-360 wrote:
Kobe O'Bryant
ok ill tell you how it all happened. i was watching tv one day den i be like mang i wanna be just like kobe. he so graceful and just floats over everything. den i got on my byke and tried to ryde it threw some ditches. felt just like kobe den i realised dat mtb was my life n kobe helped make it a reality
haha. makes sense.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 0:55 Quote
steeze-rider-360 wrote:

Yo dawg I heard you like to troll, so we put some trolls in your troll so you can troll while you troll.

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:03 Quote
steeze-rider-360 wrote:
Preston671 wrote:
steeze-rider-360 wrote:
Kobe O'Bryant

Wow you even talk like Kobetup .

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 5:08 Quote
JMC all the way! Tomac n Ned!

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 5:14 Quote
right the thing that inspired me to start street riding was a video of "T2 in Lyon" this short little video sums up how much fun can be had street riding and the mix of bruttal 180's down 8 sets and some true mountain bike style moves using whatever is availiable Smile , Ben

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 5:54 Quote
awkwardkid wrote:
JMC all the way! Tomac n Ned!

Salute

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 6:02 Quote
bender rodriguez

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 6:02 Quote
My best buddy Jake. he I had a bike, a crappy bike. he has constantly pushed me to try harder and be a better rider. without his help I doubt I would have gotten as hooked as I have. best gift he could have given me. thanks JakeBeer

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 6:27 Quote
I was bored as hell one summer and dad said that I should go try out Calabogie which was a semi local mountain. SO I thought hmm, could be fun. SO I took my CCM Out there and hit up the beginner trails. I had to be like the only guy on a CCM but those beginner trails were fun. The next year I bought a DH Bike and I still love the sport. Smile

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
Andy671 wrote:
my HOMIE!!!!! from the big G prestonBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

josh bender kept attmepting the jaw drop thats crazyBeer
seems like you need a little edititing haha because gee helped u too.

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
Preston671 wrote:
Andy671 wrote:

maybe i did

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
Who or what inspired me... Two things. One, my friends who bike. They were always riding, and one of my friends was telling me how he could ride down these steep hills around our school, and after a while I figured, "Well, this sounds like fun." The other person that really inspired me was Tinker Juarez. The guy's been competing in BMX and racing mountain bikes since the 1980's or earlier, and he's still doing 24-hour solo races! Beast mode much? I've met him as well, and he's a nice guy.

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 19:34 Quote
Preston671 wrote:
ManOfTheMountain wrote:
I will tell you what motivated/inspired me to mountain bike. Every thing around me, The Cascades the beast stone wall about the campus of my highschool, the feeling of falling and gliding, but over all; my best and greatest friend, Preston. preston the killer of bmxers, the crusher of Walmart bikes. His push, his dedication to make me a mountain biker is where i have found my inspiration. I'm sure I will not regret it.

haha yeah son!
yeah woody

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
Andy671 wrote:
Preston671 wrote:
Andy671 wrote:

maybe i did
maybe i have to update mine too...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031170
Mobile Version of Website