Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Devinci Hucker

PB Forum :: Devinci
Devinci Hucker
Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 16:31 Quote
how do you add pictures of your bike in the comment?

Posted: Mar 27, 2010 at 18:48 Quote
here's my devinci hucker 2. 2009 model
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2010 at 22:02 Quote
brettmurphy96 wrote:
photo
nice. I got the hucker 1, still 2009. Those tires look a bit wider then mine, i need to get some better ones. Is urs still all stock? I upgraded mine with diety grips, pike 454, and a front sun s-type wheel. I'll post a pick soon

Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 7:07 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
brettmurphy96 wrote:
photo
nice. I got the hucker 1, still 2009. Those tires look a bit wider then mine, i need to get some better ones. Is urs still all stock? I upgraded mine with diety grips, pike 454, and a front sun s-type wheel. I'll post a pick soon

yeah man mines all stock

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 16:44 Quote
can anybody tell me the weight of a hucker frame?
its an o6

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 18:19 Quote
photo
2002 Devinci Hucker brought back to life!

Due to unforeseen financial issues I was forced to sell my Heckler frame and purchasing a replacement full suspension frame has been put on hold so out of retirement comes the Hucker!

2005 66RC
Avid Code 5's
Industry 9's laced to DT Swiss FR6.1D
Maxxis High Roller's

O+
Posted: May 20, 2010 at 16:30 Quote
my hucker, 09 frame but not stock anymore, got a 454 pike, bb5 brakes, deity lock on grips, giant pedals, front s-type rim, rear mtx rim. New set up is so much better then the stock set up
photo

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 6:37 Quote
louiffe wrote:
photo

i got the same hucker. I use it for dirtjump and street. it kicks ass.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 9:47 Quote
EBWaddell wrote:
I don't see why everyone is bashing the 08 - 09 hucker frame. They are obviously engineered to a degree that satisfies Devinci co. itself, and if you blow the rear end, they will give you a new one free, for the rest of your life. I would like to know how many people on this thread who say that the rear of the hucker looks "weak" have actually broken the rear of a bike that was designed and fabricated in 08-09.

There was quite a shift in the Devinci lineup and its marketed as All Mountain now..geometry is quite different...its not just the strength issue Smile

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 9:58 Quote
Here's my Kicker 2004(same frame) bought from PB a year ago and being built up slowly as funds permit. I've only ridden XC type bikes before so this was a kind of experiment to see if I'd like this type of bike.

I was on this thread to get some ideas as to what forks to use
Needs a fork, a Hope M4 Mono front, Chainguide & Crank and then I'm happy Smile

I love this thing even though at 5'8" I think I bought the wrong size, what do you guys think? Is it too big?

photo

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 16:32 Quote
New Fork. Replaced the now broken Marz All Mountain SL1 with a Lyrik 2-step.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos.nsmb.com/files/2/9/0/1/8/huckerlyrik.jpg

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 at 22:53 Quote
sorry for bringing this thread up from the grave, but, i got a 2009 hucker 3 and im wondering if it would be suitable for some mild freeride, nothing serious, just when im gone out to loops or whistler.

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2010 at 20:34 Quote
driftking99 wrote:
sorry for bringing this thread up from the grave, but, i got a 2009 hucker 3 and im wondering if it would be suitable for some mild freeride, nothing serious, just when im gone out to loops or whistler.
it is but i'd upgrade it for whistler for sure. Nicer forks, wheelset and brakes are what i switched out. Then smaller things like grips n pedals but thats personal perferance. But i don't ride anything as awesome as whistler as i'm in ontario

Posted: Jul 26, 2010 at 13:23 Quote
yea, the only thing im gonna upgrade is the fork to a marz 55 and probably wtb dissent. my nevegals are P.O.S

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.085907
Mobile Version of Website