Powered by Outside

The Best British Bikes Of All Time

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
The Best British Bikes Of All Time
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
They're not bikes, but hope have to be pretty damn high.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
if you mean the empire ap1, its not that expensive compared to other bikes, but it is a cast frame from a small company but it has been well thought out and very strong and light and will only get lighter. i know craig at ride on who made it with his friend, and if you speak to him he can tell you why, its meant to ride like a dream to. i've seen it from when they had a prototype and talked to him about it, i love it its a dream bike for me

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:13 Quote
Well, Raleigh are not totally dead, but it takes some effort and creative thinking to get the best out of one nowadays. I've been tinkering with mine for some time,and now the final result is getting nearer, just gotta sort the rear shock, rear mech and a set of matched brakes and well I will have my Enduro racer finished..

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:19 Quote
Stormus55 wrote:
Well, Raleigh are not totally dead, but it takes some effort and creative thinking to get the best out of one nowadays. I've been tinkering with mine for some time,and now the final result is getting nearer, just gotta sort the rear shock, rear mech and a set of matched brakes and well I will have my Enduro racer finished..

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Repost/1/Old-MummyHead.jpg

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:21 Quote
Search function at a guess.

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:22 Quote
Stumbled across the thread while tryin to see what sort of Raleigh stuff was out there. I think htey are much maligned pieces of engineering. Nice to turn a few heads with the machine I have built, swing by and have a look!

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:25 Quote
thread was a bit dead but you missed the lotus bikes? the 108 and 110 basically turned up at the Barcelona Olympics and won a few golds set some world records...

double post ok?

Thought it would be a perfect chance to use some pics I found on the net xD

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:28 Quote
Stormus55 wrote:
Stumbled across the thread while tryin to see what sort of Raleigh stuff was out there. I think htey are much maligned pieces of engineering. Nice to turn a few heads with the machine I have built, swing by and have a look!

Why not just post a pic.?

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:33 Quote
tis in me gallery, and how do ya post pics in public forums?

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:36 Quote
Stormus55 wrote:
tis in me gallery, and how do ya post pics in public forums?

Pinkbike how to's.Salute

Mod
Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:39 Quote
marquis wrote:
Stormus55 wrote:

Why not just post a pic.?

+1

"Share the Ride" Salute

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:44 Quote
Here ya go then ^^ thanks for the info. Think Raleigh could ever build one like this? I got a Fox Float R32 rear shock coming soon and a SRAM X9 rear mech too.
photo

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 13:55 Quote
Raleigh could,but they know the market is driven by branding.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023960
Mobile Version of Website