Powered by Outside

how often do you ride

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
how often do you ride
Posted: May 24, 2008 at 2:00 Quote
I don't get how people ride everyday....
I ride twice a week because any other day my parents can't drive me(I ride DH) and there is nothing in a riding distance from me. Even the jumps we built get ruined all the time and there is no street where I live and I don't have a street bike anyway.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
Termenaitor wrote:
I don't get how people ride everyday....
I ride twice a week because any other day my parents can't drive me(I ride DH) and there is nothing in a riding distance from me. Even the jumps we built get ruined all the time and there is no street where I live and I don't have a street bike anyway.

Most of the people that say they ride every day ride street or DJ. I am lucky cause theres a school right up from my house that I can go to has some pretty good street. ALso building a QP in my back yard and have some DJs about 30 min away.

I ride every day if I am not injured or my bike is not broken.

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
every day till dark so from like 10am till 8-9pm and add mcy ds break in there to yum bannana milkshake

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
everyday of my life, for instance i rode djs for 3 or 4 hours today and then rode street for another hour! learned 3taps!

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 6:54 Quote
6-7 days a week

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 1-2 hour
Tuesday, Friday : 3-4 hour
Saturday, Sunday : 1-7 hour

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 7:54 Quote
MathiasROlsen wrote:
6-7 days a week

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 1-2 hour
Tuesday, Friday : 3-4 hour
Saturday, Sunday : 1-7 hour

Holy shit, I wish I had that kinda time...

Posted: May 27, 2008 at 8:00 Quote
every day when there's not snow on the ground. So basically as soon as the snow is melting all the way to when theres 5 cm of snow on the ground. I bike usually evryday during the week on average 1 to 2 hrs per day on week days and about 10 hrs on the weekends. what can I say life is great!!!!!!!

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
pretty much ride 2-3 hours a day during the week then have a session on the tramp bike for a while if i'm bored and then all day saterday and sunday pretty much.

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 16:33 Quote
i try to ride every day

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
i have not dismounted my bike for 15 years

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
i ride daily. when I´m not freeriding, i ride to work and back home. when my feet touch the ground i feel like a loser. Cool

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 12:03 Quote
everyday possible. when its not raining, i ride

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
i try to limit my riding to sunday evenings/night and maybe a friday evening after skool

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
i try to limit my riding to sunday evenings/night and maybe a friday evening after skool

you try to limit your riding. now that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. wouldn't the best thing in the world to be on your bike 24/7

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
konaredneck wrote:
immenseturmoil wrote:

you try to limit your riding. now that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. wouldn't the best thing in the world to be on your bike 24/7

yeah if ur not in skool and have exams goin on and working

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026867
Mobile Version of Website