Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 13:21 Quote
I have always wanted to put together a PB meet up.. Would be rad to get peeps together.

Mom and dad have a timeshare in Mexico that I am sure I could trade around to use in whistler.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Sorry, you're out of the way... I am going thru Montana... lol

Lest your driving to Calgary first, I am pretty sure you will drive on i90 about 1/2 mile from my house in nordaho.
Come through Calgary, got some shit to show you!

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
And do what? Go fishing? Ride bike? Drink beer water?

Depends on when you go through. But yeah... all of the above if it's summer. Ski/Snowboard if you go now.

I'll be in Montana either spring or summer next year. My brother in law lives in Helena.

The Whitefish bike park is fun. Trails are maybe graded a little soft, but totally fun to play in for a day or two (if summer). Nice town too.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 14:16 Quote
husstler wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
And do what? Go fishing? Ride bike? Drink beer water?

Depends on when you go through. But yeah... all of the above if it's summer. Ski/Snowboard if you go now.

I'll be in Montana either spring or summer next year. My brother in law lives in Helena.

The Whitefish bike park is fun. Trails are maybe graded a little soft, but totally fun to play in for a day or two (if summer). Nice town too.

I agree.. I did my Batchelor party at whitefish and rode the bike park 2 days.. I was being pretty conservative since I hadn't ridden in a few months and didn't need to break myself off 3 days before my wedding.. But I'd like to go back when I could really send it.

Although that one jump into a berm on freebird almost ended me last time.. Ha

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 14:22 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Lest your driving to Calgary first, I am pretty sure you will drive on i90 about 1/2 mile from my house in nordaho.

Nobody wants to see your shits Yo! lol

#poofont
Poofont.com

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 14:36 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Shop talk?

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
I see enough shit on my own, don't need your help James!!!

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 17:18 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:

#poofont
Poofont.com

Ha ha. I has poo font hat. Poo font guy is my drinking buddy.

Don't come to Whistler right at this time. Not enough snow - too many peeps. The couch folds out into a torture rack. You can all fight over it when you get here.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 18:27 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:

#poofont
Poofont.com

Ha ha. I has poo font hat. Poo font guy is my drinking buddy.

Don't come to Whistler right at this time. Not enough snow - too many peeps. The couch folds out into a torture rack. You can all fight over it when you get here.

I'd much rather come ride brown pow this summer rather than the white crap..

And I'll cuddle someone, sleep in the bathtub, sleep on the porch, etc.. All things I have done before and none of it matters because whistler..

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 19:27 Quote
WHITE CRAP??? I don't know if we can be friends any more.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 19:50 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
WHITE CRAP??? I don't know if we can be friends any more.

I did 2 winters of ski bum. Skied 60+ days. It was fun. But I like riding bikes too much.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 21:07 Quote
obee1 wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Shop talk?
Take em for ride at moose . I’m always down to show homies the goods! Hope to get out soon and do some building on new big jump line and on jean guy and 727 . Lol hope the frost leaves soon.

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 1:12 Quote
I like that biking is taken away for a while and replaced with a different awesome thing for a time.

My life-stoke is renewed twice a year.

At the core of both sports, the reason for them, is the mountains and being in them. And I can without a doubt get around better in winter.

Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 7:55 Quote
[Quote="jamezyo"]
obee1 wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

Shop talk?

Take em for ride at moose .

I was referencing your earlier post about running a hydrovac. I thought they can suck up all kinds of shit, can't they?

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 7:58 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
I like that biking is taken away for a while and replaced with a different awesome thing for a time.

My life-stoke is renewed twice a year.

At the core of both sports, the reason for them, is the mountains and being in them. And I can without a doubt get around better in winter.

I really want a timbersled.. I think it would renew my winter stoke..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.044491
Mobile Version of Website