Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Enduro/AM - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
Mod
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 11:54 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Circe wrote:
Is the last one a photo of your tramp stamp?

Who told you?? It only comes out in the summer!! lol

I sent Circles pics.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
Those were for your eyes only ya dick!!!! lol

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 13:51 Quote
That’s not cool, it’s really f*cking cold!

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 14:06 Quote
Wuss.

Anybody else experiencing the Stan's race sealant drying out in the bottle and turning into little crystal-like balls that you can hear rolling around in the tire? This is the first time I have seen it. Bottle hasn't even been opened for that long. Disappoint.

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 14:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Wuss.

Anybody else experiencing the Stan's race sealant drying out in the bottle and turning into little crystal-like balls that you can hear rolling around in the tire? This is the first time I have seen it. Bottle hasn't even been opened for that long. Disappoint.

lol I’ve had the balls in the tire, and a bunch of fibers in the bottle. But not really drying out in the bottle. The issue I have with it is when I use the 2 oz bottle to fill my tires through the valve stem, the fibers clog the bottle where it narrows down and fits into the valve stem. I have to take the bottle out and push the fibers through with a paper clip or something like that. It can be a pita. But all of those fibers work good for flats though.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 14:52 Quote
The regular Stan's turns into rubber Stanimals but this one damn near solidifies into a crunchy almost metallic feeling ball that is a pain to get out once you add in the sealant. Damn near need to get a strainer at the shop to finish off this bottle and may not be using the Race sealant anymore. Kind of a PITA and doesn't really blow any of the other sealant out of the weather IMO.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 19:18 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Wuss.

Stan's is trash... Black Ox is the way.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 19:34 Quote
Orange Endurance.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 19:36 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Wuss.

Stan's is trash... Black Ox is the way.

Is it good? Never tried.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 20:45 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Is it good? Never tried.
Outstanding... it seals far better than anything else I've ever used.

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 20:48 Quote
I have always been happy with the stans race. I like the orange endurance too although seems a little harder to find.

I looked up the Black Ox stuff and I think shipping to canada was the killer for me.

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 20:54 Quote
Bontrager sealant has been great for me

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 23:30 Quote
I’ve been really happy with e13’s plasma sealant.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.056001
Mobile Version of Website