Everything on this on the demo

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 23:07 Quote
Nobble wrote:
hanley wrote:
Nobble wrote:
frame only
>. stalker
hardly, you've been talking about it nonstop
Yeah...cause im excited. Its like getting told you get to have sex for the first time, at the end of the week

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 23:14 Quote
you just ruined this thread.

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 23:16 Quote
this thread is dead

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 at 23:17 Quote
Yeah, its 2011 if you havent noticed

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 8:51 Quote
Get a new fork man.. dot.'s are garbage... you're gonna love the demo and have a new hate for the front end with that fork .. my 2 cents Salute

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 9:13 Quote
dmadness wrote:
Get a new fork man.. dot.'s are garbage... you're gonna love the demo and have a new hate for the front end with that fork .. my 2 cents Salute
easy to say

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 9:57 Quote
z-man wrote:
dmadness wrote:
easy to say
I dont know if your trying to insult me, but I am spending most of my cash on the frame, so hopefully If i can sell something else, I will buy a boxxer WC

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 9:58 Quote
hanley wrote:
z-man wrote:
dmadness wrote:
easy to say
I dont know if your trying to insult me, but I am spending most of my cash on the frame, so hopefully If i can sell something else, I will buy a boxxer WC
no, i mean that its easier to say, that he should just get a new fork, then it actually is to do.
no insults

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 9:59 Quote
z-man wrote:
hanley wrote:
z-man wrote:

easy to say
no, i mean that its easier to say, that he should just get a new fork, then it actually is to do.
no insults
oh, well thanks. I will have an extra stinky frame laying around after I get the demo, so I plan on selling that and getting a used boxxer

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 at 20:47 Quote
sick bike, easily can say that nothing on there is going to hold you back... maybe the length of that seat though! ride it like you stole it!

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 at 20:49 Quote
Ha, I will. I got a chain guide today, got the seat post cut, new chain and cables, and the brakes tuned. I will be able to ride on tuesday

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012083
Mobile Version of Website