Trestle Bike Park
Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 6:26 Quote
Headed to trestle Friday from colo springs if anyone wants to ride

Posted: Sep 1, 2015 at 9:32 Quote
COSrider wrote:
Headed to trestle Friday from colo springs if anyone wants to ride

You bet. Even if I can't ride.

Posted: Sep 9, 2015 at 6:03 Quote
I was there for whiskey and wings festival Sunday, wasted $30 on that stupid horse shit and didnt even ride, when it was beautiful. Hung around till Labor Day and tried to ride, got one run in before being a complete downpour all day, and I left. It's was about 40 degrees and I was soaked head to toe. I should have seen if I could get a weather refund.

Posted: Sep 9, 2015 at 6:41 Quote
Only man on the mountain Spank pedals keeping me safe on the byke all the way to the bottom. Even in all the fresh mud

This was on Monday after the rain. A few puddles, no traffic and any trail you wanted! End of the day was perfect!

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2015 at 14:49 Quote
ProChargedZ28 wrote:
Only man on the mountain Spank pedals keeping me safe on the byke all the way to the bottom. Even in all the fresh mud

This was on Monday after the rain. A few puddles, no traffic and any trail you wanted! End of the day was perfect!

Nice! Why is pipe cut double black though? It should be like a blue

Posted: Sep 11, 2015 at 14:52 Quote
Very true. Stopped for the back drop.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2015 at 14:55 Quote
ProChargedZ28 wrote:
Very true. Stopped for the back drop.

good backdrop though

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 7:39 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
ProChargedZ28 wrote:

I got caught in a deep rut right there on the pipe cut once and slammed right into that brick underpass lol

O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 9:59 Quote
Ryanek9freak wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:
ProChargedZ28 wrote:

I got caught in a deep rut right there on the pipe cut once and slammed right into that brick underpass lol

ouch! You can't really see the ground underneath the underpass

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2017 at 10:16 Quote
Bringing an old thread back to life..

Flying out to CO next week for work and plan on hitting Trestle that weekend. I'm having a hard time deciding between renting a big AM bike to do a little bit of singletrack or just getting the full DH sled and spending the day in the park. Any opinions on which will be more fun?

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 5:19 Quote
SeaLegs26 wrote:
Bringing an old thread back to life..

Flying out to CO next week for work and plan on hitting Trestle that weekend. I'm having a hard time deciding between renting a big AM bike to do a little bit of singletrack or just getting the full DH sled and spending the day in the park. Any opinions on which will be more fun?

If you have a good trail bike, take it to trestle. You honestly don't need more than a 6" bike there

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 8:14 Quote
ProChargedZ28 wrote:

If you have a good trail bike, take it to trestle. You honestly don't need more than a 6" bike there

I do, but won't be able to bring it with so I'll be renting. I'm sure that most of it could be done on a trail bike, but if I have the option to choose a bike for the day, which bike is going to be more fun?

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 11:59 Quote
SeaLegs26 wrote:
ProChargedZ28 wrote:

I do, but won't be able to bring it with so I'll be renting. I'm sure that most of it could be done on a trail bike, but if I have the option to choose a bike for the day, which bike is going to be more fun?

If you're renting for a day and staying on trestle, go full dh. Of you can throw a few extra bucks, go to the pro shop. The bikes are better quality there. Ethier way, full day at the park just do a dh bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046218
Mobile Version of Website