Powered by Outside

post your job

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
post your job
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 0:46 Quote
im a prep cook at The Ranche i make 10h plus tips i get a rase soon. i love my job so it not work.

Nolan

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 1:09 Quote
I used to be a geri nurse (on maternity leave) but now i'm just a mommy Smile I dont know how I will ever be able to go back to work Frown
We are opening our own store, it's sports suppliments called "Popeyes" at least it wont be to bad going back to work as my own boss Smile

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
emeraldeyes wrote:
I used to be a geri nurse (on maternity leave) but now i'm just a mommy Smile I dont know how I will ever be able to go back to work Frown
We are opening our own store, it's sports suppliments called "Popeyes" at least it wont be to bad going back to work as my own boss Smile

Good plan I love that store always so good for customers need they dont bullshit you like GNC does.
Where are you opening it?

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
work at a freightliner dealership all i do is drive a forlift unloading new engines off trucks all day. get paid 10$ an hour to do it.

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
well lastyear i spent the summer working on cars but my "boss" just got 2 bionic knee's and shouldn't be kneeing down and stuff (basically probably can't work on cars this year).

for a year i've been working at a children's party company, where i watch the bounce castle things and just make sure everyone is having fun lol, its 10$ an hour and Suchhh easy work. only thing is i work 3 hours at a time, so not that much money.

KFC called me today (my friend works there and i know the manager) and said that since the manager is feeling nice, they want to know if ill come in for an interview on the spot ( i didnt even apply there so its kinda funny they want me lol) my friend loves working there, but i dunno about fast food. i need money tho, so i might take it..

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 1:33 Quote
well man if your working with friends its funn

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
nolan-h wrote:
well man if your working with friends its funn

yap, in my job we are a big family...we know eachother from festivals, sports and pubs. we never expected to work 2gether, but it makes more than funn. tup

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
emeraldeyes wrote:

Good plan I love that store always so good for customers need they dont bullshit you like GNC does.
Where are you opening it?

somewhere North Nanaimo...haven't picked a spot yet....

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 2:54 Quote
I'm a carpenter. I do sub contract work so I'm my own boss and run a crew, it's pretty cool. I'm going back to school though for an office job. I'll be teaching snowboarding on the weekends this winter.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 2:57 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:
well lastyear i spent the summer working on cars but my "boss" just got 2 bionic knee's and shouldn't be kneeing down and stuff (basically probably can't work on cars this year).

for a year i've been working at a children's party company, where i watch the bounce castle things and just make sure everyone is having fun lol, its 10$ an hour and Suchhh easy work. only thing is i work 3 hours at a time, so not that much money.

KFC called me today (my friend works there and i know the manager) and said that since the manager is feeling nice, they want to know if ill come in for an interview on the spot ( i didnt even apply there so its kinda funny they want me lol) my friend loves working there, but i dunno about fast food. i need money tho, so i might take it..

Don't do it!! fast food is hell. I use to work at KFC. One of the pumps on the fryers srpung a leak when I was working, sprayed 400 deg shortening all over my left arm. My entire forearm is scarred, ya it looks pretty badass now 5 years later but it hurt like hell. Plus it's stressful. busy, rude customers you want to kill, crappy wages.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 7:48 Quote
I'm an Art Director...I work in an Advertising/Design agency.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
Kbone wrote:
deathstarcasualty wrote:

Don't do it!! fast food is hell. I use to work at KFC. One of the pumps on the fryers srpung a leak when I was working, sprayed 400 deg shortening all over my left arm. My entire forearm is scarred, ya it looks pretty badass now 5 years later but it hurt like hell. Plus it's stressful. busy, rude customers you want to kill, crappy wages.
yea i didnt take the job. i'd rather party all summer and work in the winter Razz

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:
Kbone wrote:
deathstarcasualty wrote:

yea i didnt take the job. i'd rather party all summer and work in the winter Razz

haha good idea. I did both, party and work at KFC. I remember the days when I went into work hungover...ya bad idea. The smell of raw chicken made me puke every hour.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
A busser/server at an old folks home...yea gotta love the old folks!

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
Im a Bike Mechanic at my Lbs, and I love my job. Beats my past job of serving coffee at Tim Hortons

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034088
Mobile Version of Website