The 26" Dirt & Park Thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" Dirt & Park Thread
Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 8:00 Quote
crazyquin wrote:
niklas96p wrote:
crazyquin wrote:

It's good. Do you ride with Emil?
Emil Johansson? Yeah he's my friend haha!
Pretty crazy he got signed to c3 eh!?
Its soo crazy, ive known it for awhile though haha Wink But he seriously deserves it. He is so damn dedicated. Everytime he rides hes always looking to improve and looking into new tricks and ways of combining old tricks etc. And this season hes gonna show the world that he deserves that spot in the C3!

Posted: Feb 23, 2017 at 21:03 Quote
How long is the steerer on people's capitals ? I'm looking at buying a fork for when my new frame arrives , so just need to know how short I could get away with ?

Posted: Feb 23, 2017 at 22:01 Quote
liamarcher wrote:
How long is the steerer on people's capitals ? I'm looking at buying a fork for when my new frame arrives , so just need to know how short I could get away with ?
since the headtube is 115mm id guess 140 Would be the absolute minimum. All depends on your stem too though! Id recommend like 150+. Always better using some spacers than slaming it and regreting afterwards!

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 16:07 Quote
Guys anyone know where I can buy an NS DECADE frame. BTI is North americas only distributor and they do not have one nor will they order me one.

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 16:16 Quote
Lamacycles? Online from Canada. Our dollar isn't great right now, and they're great to order from. Usually have every NS frame in stock, from what I remember.

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 17:30 Quote
Which means an amazing deal right now for any americans. Our dollar-i mean peaso is shote.

Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 23:47 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Which means an amazing deal right now for any americans. Our dollar-i mean peaso is shote.

I miss when our dollar was on par...cheap stuff for days.

Posted: Feb 28, 2017 at 9:40 Quote
Have Deity discontinued the Streetsweeper? It's not on their site any more.

Posted: Feb 28, 2017 at 9:51 Quote
Yup, it's done. They've had it on sale on their site for several months now, but they are all 100% gone with (as far as I know) no plans to replace. Sad day for those of us into progressive geo and disc brakes. There's nothing else quite like it on the market.

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 10:06 Quote
That sucks, I don't ride street a whole lot but my buddy has a sweeper and it's a sick! Frame

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 10:07 Quote
Wow, I'm glad I've got one. Kinda wish it was the V3 though.

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 19:54 Quote
What are the alternatives to the district bars ?

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 20:05 Quote
liamarcher wrote:
What are the alternatives to the district bars ?

Black Market Molly Hatchets

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 22:05 Quote
Meh one of their pairs messed up my shoulder for good however it was one of the faulty batch known for having a knurling way too deep they should have fixed that shit by now, besides that they feel amazing

6/10 would ride again

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046641
Mobile Version of Website