Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Pinkbike ride the track....June 5th-7th.....sign up now!!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Pinkbike ride the track....June 5th-7th.....sign up now!!!
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 2:46 Quote
wellsey is camping in a random bit on the side of a road next to a bush haha. he said he bailed on a 360 on resi and faceplanted. dan whats your mobile number before you goooo ?

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 11:46 Quote
ahaha, yehh i phoned him last night, he said he pedalled hard into the resi because he thought he had too! ahaha, good times, i'll pm it too you, whats the weather like down you ends?

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 5:32 Quote
yeah sorry im not there, sooo gutted! but have you seen the weather! ¬¬

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
weather was fine. had a small shower but was lovely from 1 onwards. going down tomorrow too. had a good ride with ozzer welssey and dan today. only 6 people at the track today haha

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 11:41 Quote
Such a shame, I wish I could have gone. It didn't turn out like we planned then Frown

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 12:00 Quote
lewisdoubleday wrote:
weather was fine. had a small shower but was lovely from 1 onwards. going down tomorrow too. had a good ride with ozzer welssey and dan today. only 6 people at the track today haha

no way! WHAT! i walked home and it looked like i had jumped in the sea! that f*ckin sucks! right im gonna go tomorrow! homefully Confused

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
who is going tomorrow? cause if i go it will be by myself Frown so i want someone to ride with once i get there!

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
i am going. dan and ozzy and wellsy will be over too. and some of the locals

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
o god i really dont know now, i might be there! ¬¬

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 11:43 Quote
missed out on another awsome day. had such fun

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
woooo jam was sick soooooooooo many made the efford to show up...well done everyone Salute

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:22 Quote
stupid family! urrhhh had to go to a thing :S sooo gutted! and was sunny today!

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
wellsey whats your msn dude? nice to see a whole 5 people turn up haha

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
joewellsey@hotmail.com

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 14:38 Quote
good times haha was such a good little ride weekend Big Grin the weather was fine! all you need is hope for the weather in cornwall lol.. but i left my sleeping bag at thr train station in redruth Frown bad times

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012574
Mobile Version of Website