PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 15:54 Quote
Just put my caddy up for sale. Frown

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 17:32 Quote
Happy BDAY OBEE!!!!

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:04 Quote
Not sure if anyone's looking for a set of flat pedals, but I recently got a set of Deity Tmacs. A little pricey, but given how there's not much stuff to choose from these days, I just went for it. Went for an epic long ride today and they are awesome! I thought I loved my Chromag Contacts, but these things grip my shoes like crazy. It's probably as close to feeling clipped in as you can get without using clipless pedals.

Only thing I don't like is that the pins are removable with an allen key from the outside of the pedal (the Chromags are removable from the inside, where you put the tool into the pin isn't going to get damaged). Seems like they might get clogged with mud or damaged from pedal strikes fairly easily and then they might be a bitch to remove, but other than that, no complaints.

Also, since James mentioned it, happy birthday Obee!

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:06 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:

That sucks man, obviously you must like that car. It's always tough to get rid of a car you like. What is it?

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:07 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Happy BDAY OBEE!!!!

thanks man, but tuesday. think 4/20, think obee. or just think 420, forget obee.

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:16 Quote
obee1 wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
Happy BDAY OBEE!!!!

thanks man, but tuesday. think 4/20, think obee. or just think 420, forget obee.
Your bday is 420! Legend! Lol
I

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:29 Quote
Your 420 ? f*ck your older than Obi-Wan Kenobi

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:32 Quote
greywolf999 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

That sucks man, obviously you must like that car. It's always tough to get rid of a car you like. What is it?

1953 cadillac

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:35 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
greywolf999 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

1953 cadillac
Ouch, that sucks

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 18:48 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
greywolf999 wrote:

1953 cadillac
Ouch, that sucks

That does suck. Is it stock? Restored? Pics?

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 19:45 Quote
Has anyone else watched the Steve Caballero video on the home page ? Pretty cool to see an old fart ( like most of us, minus swan ) still kicking butt !!!

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 20:36 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

1953 cadillac
Ouch, that sucks

That does suck. Is it stock? Restored? Pics?

It’s a project life interrupted. Shaved the doors, hood, trunk, antenna. Slammed it. Rebuilt the motor. Moved the battery to the trunk. Visor. Skirts.

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 20:37 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Has anyone else watched the Steve Caballero video on the home page ? Pretty cool to see an old fart ( like most of us, minus swan ) still kicking butt !!!

He’s a freak of nature

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 20:56 Quote
Oooof... that caddie is wicked

Cab is the man.

It is life. Not sure a day has gone by I haven’t had to fix something.... but it is a go. Although I might just go ahead and punch dipshit if I ever see him again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.094299
Mobile Version of Website