Post Your Trials Bikes

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Post Your Trials Bikes
Posted: May 5, 2014 at 21:29 Quote
Some Onza frames run 20" rims in the rear. The majority are 19" rim

Posted: May 5, 2014 at 22:04 Quote
narwalrus wrote:
scblurnz wrote:
Spare the flaming for a trials novice but do all mods have a 19" rear wheel??

the vast majority of rim brake frames have the brake mounts at the space a 19" wheel would be at, with disc brakes you could theoretically fit a 20" but there's really no reason not to run it like a reasonable mod with the wider rear tire
Okay sweet cheers for that man. I'm looking at a mod on trademe at the moment and I was just wondering.

Posted: May 5, 2014 at 22:06 Quote
www.trademe.co.nz/listing/view/724750115
This is the bike I'm looking at. Thoughts??

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 3:58 Quote
that link doesn't work, does this one? i searched the listing, if its that GU it'll be a great starter bike. get a new chain on it asap as the one on it looks rusty Razz the listing doesn't specify what the freewheel is, you might wanna consider banging on a trials specific one incase the current freewheel is f*cked. but otherwise it looks to be a good bike.

Posted: May 7, 2014 at 14:58 Quote
ogretrials wrote:
that link doesn't work, does this one? i searched the listing, if its that GU it'll be a great starter bike. get a new chain on it asap as the one on it looks rusty Razz the listing doesn't specify what the freewheel is, you might wanna consider banging on a trials specific one incase the current freewheel is f*cked. but otherwise it looks to be a good bike.
Okay sweet man cheers for the advice.

Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 18:26 Quote
Get a load of this!
This is my new Speed Race Trial frame. 1200 mm long. 72 mm BB. 380 mm chain stay and only a 3.12 Lbs frame with Ti BB and cane Creek head set

This is my new Speed Race Ascend frame. The frame 3.12 Lbs with a Ti bb and a cane creek headset. This is a light and a stiff build. It is about 300 grams lighter than the GU. And it also has a massive build it rear brake booster.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 11:58 Quote
Got a 24 because it fits better than a 26 for a short guy like me. (26 is for sale by the way, just check out my profile).

Album here

Echo 24

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 3:24 Quote
I like that Echo. How much does that one weigh? I'm guessing it is 18 lbs.

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 5:57 Quote
redtazz wrote:
I like that Echo. How much does that one weigh? I'm guessing it is 18 lbs.

It feels lighter than my Echo mod, however it does not have any titanium parts or anything so I'm guessing around 19.5-20 pounds.

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 21:38 Quote
I love thoughs 24 inch echos wish i had the money to get one, looks solid though!

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 3:15 Quote
Freeridex you would love the Echo. When I had mine
Mark II.
I was 235 lbs. And there was no weird flex or noise any were. Its a great bike if you like the lower bb height.

Check out http://hbtrials.com/home.php This is were I get all my trial bits.

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 23:12 Quote
Daaamn, thats solid! You got me at the anodized red rims, i love them, wanna set for my mod

Posted: Jul 6, 2014 at 10:30 Quote
My all-rounder, trials, pump track, light downhill
final assembly

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020478
Mobile Version of Website