Post Photos of Your Pivot Bikes
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 20:59 Quote
New Switchblade! this thing rips!
photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: May 2, 2020 at 4:47 Quote
My new to me 2018 Mach 6 and my first ever mountain bike which was delivered earlier today, bought from a Very nice PinkBike Member Magicjohnson69.
(Jamie,Thanks again Buddy)

Now I just need bike insurance, helmet,gloves and to join a local biking club.

photo

Posted: May 3, 2020 at 20:01 Quote
mcs27sb wrote:
photo

Great looking bike!

O+
Posted: May 4, 2020 at 10:39 Quote
This is sexy! making me regret selling mine (but alas it was too small for me)

ianbike7 wrote:
My new to me 2018 Mach 6 and my first ever mountain bike which was delivered earlier today, bought from a Very nice PinkBike Member Magicjohnson69.

photo

Posted: May 4, 2020 at 14:49 Quote
drake88 wrote:
This is sexy! making me regret selling mine (but alas it was too small for me)

ianbike7 wrote:

photo

Thanks drake.

I'm Still smiling and happy that I managed to get it before the barrage of emails/pms the seller got after I'd put down a small deposit on it while waiting/hoping for this Lockdown to end.
2 weeks later and the seller managed to get it delivered to me for just £60 thanks to one of his mb friends(another nice guy) who had a few company deliveries local-ish to me.
Just wish Id got new pair of legs and lungs to go with it because clearly need them after quick 15min test ride.

O+
Posted: May 6, 2020 at 18:32 Quote
My brother isn't on here, but I built him up a Mach 6 two weeks ago. Bought the frame off a fellow member on here, came together perfectly!

Size medium Mach 6 ( 2019 )
Fox Factory 36, 160mm
Fox DPX2
Fox transfer 125mm
WTB Silverado Ti
Eagle crank, derailleur and cassette
XX1 shifter
Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 bar, Renthal stem
Zee calipers, Saint hose
XTR 9000 race levers
TRP 180mm two piece rotors with titanium bolts
NOBL TR38, sapim race, HOPE Pro4
Maxxis Forekaster 2.6"
....and a Syncros front bolt on mud guard

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 17:06 Quote
mcs27sb wrote:
photo

photo

photo

photo

That thing is incredible!!!

Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 1:59 Quote
Hello folks,
Thinking of getting a Mach 6 but no demo's for the foreseeable future, could anybody tell me how they handle square egde hits and repeated chatter. I've reviewed them to death but would like an honest riders review as I'm not convinced mags etc aren't slightly biased. Got a Jeffsy Pro Race supposedly 10/10 harsh, man, sore hands feet can't see the trail at speed so don't want to make another expensive mistake.
I'm 5'10" 70ish kg medium?
Thanks in advance

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2020 at 14:36 Quote
Sparerib678 wrote:
Hello folks,
Thinking of getting a Mach 6 but no demo's for the foreseeable future, could anybody tell me how they handle square egde hits and repeated chatter. I've reviewed them to death but would like an honest riders review as I'm not convinced mags etc aren't slightly biased. Got a Jeffsy Pro Race supposedly 10/10 harsh, man, sore hands feet can't see the trail at speed so don't want to make another expensive mistake.
Thanks in advance

While not the 6 the 5.5 is amazing at that. I still have yet to tune my DH bike to be as smooth as I've gotten my 5.5 for chatter and trail sized square edge stuff.

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 10:14 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Sparerib678 wrote:
Hello folks,
Thanks in advance

While not the 6 the 5.5 is amazing at that. I still have yet to tune my DH bike to be as smooth as I've gotten my 5.5 for chatter and trail sized square edge stuff.

Thanks for that haven't ruled out the 5.5 yet may just get the one with the best deal. They both sound like they will do the job

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 7:37 Quote
Sparerib678 wrote:
Hello folks,
Thanks in advance
FYI the 6 is likely to be discontinued and the 27.5 Firebird making a comeback. Rumors are circulating at the local bike shop that Pivot is condensing their lineup slightly.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 8:47 Quote
jkelm wrote:
Sparerib678 wrote:
Hello folks,
Thanks in advance
FYI the 6 is likely to be discontinued and the 27.5 Firebird making a comeback. Rumors are circulating at the local bike shop that Pivot is condensing their lineup slightly.
Ye heard that from my LBS , there seems to be less and less choice in 27.5 bikes. Thanks hopefully they will sell them off cheap.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:59 Quote
mcs27sb wrote:
photo

photo

photo

photo

Who did your decals? Your rig looks on point - excellent work.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2020 at 19:51 Quote
oldfartwannabembker wrote:

photo

This bike looks super good! Lucked out big time with that coil shock! I would love to get one on my Mach 6 but that's the only one that will work and its about $1200..... tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.057084
Mobile Version of Website