try this and see if your normal its pretty cool

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
try this and see if your normal its pretty cool
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 7:46 Quote
Omg Tom i got orange spanner too!

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
I thoght about a purple screw driver

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
I figured out why those of you who didn't get red hammer why you got somehting else. The questions are obvisously to get your mind going and thinking, but if u joked about the answers or skipped the answers this could throw off your answer. Try again and make sure u answer each one correct and be honest with yourself with what immediately pops into your head.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 2:06 Quote
Travision wrote:
I figured out why those of you who didn't get red hammer why you got somehting else. The questions are obvisously to get your mind going and thinking, but if u joked about the answers or skipped the answers this could throw off your answer. Try again and make sure u answer each one correct and be honest with yourself with what immediately pops into your head.

I DID answer each question honestly with the first thing that came into my head.

and get fire fox because it's "obviously" not " obvisously " . Would you also use full words such as YOU . yes it's an extra 2 letters but it makes the paragraph easier to read.

Blue wrench is my final answer and I will not be moved into giving a "Correct" one sir.

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
Holly shit that was freaky, i got a red hammer! haha i was laughing for 5 minutes Razz

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 at 4:09 Quote
i got a red knife

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 20:56 Quote
red hammer hahahahaha.

this is great. tup

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 6:49 Quote
Yellow hammer.

YAYZ I'M THPECIAL!

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
I had orange hammer...pretty close.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
I got a red wrench.

Try this without the math questions and I think the end result would be pretty similar.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
Wow, that was weird, guess I'm normal.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045885
Mobile Version of Website