Powered by Outside

Problem with Login

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Problem with Login
Posted: May 3, 2023 at 4:39 Quote
canadaka wrote:
hughbm wrote:
I'm having a recurring issue on IOS + Firefox in which my login session gets booted quite quickly (sometimes when just navigating away and back after 10 or so minutes).

Is this a known issue?

nope not heard of this. Does Safari on iOS function normally?

So Safari on IOS works great; no issues. Firefox booted me at least 5 times yesterday

Mod O+ FL
Posted: May 7, 2023 at 19:06 Quote
hughbm wrote:
canadaka wrote:
hughbm wrote:
I'm having a recurring issue on IOS + Firefox in which my login session gets booted quite quickly (sometimes when just navigating away and back after 10 or so minutes).

Is this a known issue?

nope not heard of this. Does Safari on iOS function normally?

So Safari on IOS works great; no issues. Firefox booted me at least 5 times yesterday

What if you try Firefox in a private tab/window?
This is on an iPhone right?

Posted: May 9, 2023 at 8:55 Quote
Any mods on? Please PM me. I

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 14:49 Quote
Hey @canadaka been trying with no success to login to my old PB account, didn't drop by for a while and seems accounts were merged and are a now bit fubar'd. Showing as suspended in trailforks and doesn't allow me to login to PB either.

My original account was bobshaw78

any help greatly appreciated
Cheers
Gary

Mod O+ FL
Posted: May 20, 2023 at 22:17 Quote
I've reactivated the @bobshaw78 account

Posted: May 21, 2023 at 13:48 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I've reactivated the @bobshaw78 account

Legend, thanks for sorting that so quickly

Posted: Jun 1, 2023 at 18:26 Quote
Hello @canadaka

I've been using this site for years and posting regularly and haven't been able to login as of the last few days. I even just purchased trailforks pro on my phone thinking it would help me get back in. My original user name is siltorch and everything appears to be gone. If you could please help me out, that would be great.

I created this new account so I could get access to post this message to you.

Posted: Jun 12, 2023 at 7:07 Quote
Hey, I've come across this thread whilst googling my troubles. Seems I'm not the only one! Are there any Mods available that could help out? I've tried emailing the pinkbike crew but few weeks has gone by and no reply..

My original account (Rhyswilliams3) is getting the '^Sorry, your login looks suspicious, your account has been flagged.' message followed by an email link. Trouble is the email link never actually arrives! I'm managing to get by with trailforks on my phone, but the inevitable day i get logged out (new phone or whatever) i'm afraid i'll never get back in!

Plus i've got about 15 years worth of historical faves/likes/sales/posts etc i wouldn't really want to lose!

Thanks Big Grin

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jun 12, 2023 at 17:58 Quote
RhysWilliams wrote:
Hey, I've come across this thread whilst googling my troubles. Seems I'm not the only one! Are there any Mods available that could help out? I've tried emailing the pinkbike crew but few weeks has gone by and no reply..

My original account (Rhyswilliams3) is getting the '^Sorry, your login looks suspicious, your account has been flagged.' message followed by an email link. Trouble is the email link never actually arrives! I'm managing to get by with trailforks on my phone, but the inevitable day i get logged out (new phone or whatever) i'm afraid i'll never get back in!

Plus i've got about 15 years worth of historical faves/likes/sales/posts etc i wouldn't really want to lose!

Thanks Big Grin

your account looks all fine, the 2FA login verify email is being sent to a @live.co.uk email

O+
Posted: Jun 12, 2023 at 23:51 Quote
Holy Moly, thats an old old old email address i'd completely forgot existed! it worked though, thanks for the help!!

Posted: Jun 13, 2023 at 10:06 Quote
@canadaka

Hi - please help, why all of a sudden is my original Pinkbike account - Pizza37 no longer able to be logged in? I've reset passwords 2x, etc.

I just emailed support with the information.
I created this account Pizza37-1 with another email address of mine to post this request for assistance.

I've received no emails at all from Pinkbike stating my original account Pizza37 is suspended.
See the notes I included in my support request - cleared cookies, multi-browsers, etc. same issue is present.

Thanks!

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jun 13, 2023 at 13:45 Quote
try now @Pizza37

Posted: Jun 13, 2023 at 13:47 Quote
All fixed - had to reset my password yet again to make it all work - but whatever magic you applied did the trick.

Why all of a sudden would it break like that?

canadaka wrote:
try now @Pizza37

Posted: Jun 16, 2023 at 0:00 Quote
@canadaka

Hi - please help, why suddenly is my original Pinkbike account - kpitti no longer able to be logged in? I've reset passwords many times, I confirm I received emails ... nothing helps.

I emailed support with the information.
I created this account kpitti1 with another email address to post this request for assistance.

I try a different browser, still the same. And what is strange I can log in to the Trailforks application iPhone.

Thanks!

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jun 20, 2023 at 21:41 Quote
kpitti1 wrote:
@canadaka

Hi - please help, why suddenly is my original Pinkbike account - kpitti no longer able to be logged in? I've reset passwords many times, I confirm I received emails ... nothing helps.

I emailed support with the information.
I created this account kpitti1 with another email address to post this request for assistance.

I try a different browser, still the same. And what is strange I can log in to the Trailforks application iPhone.

Thanks!

the account was deactivated, I re-activated it now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024541
Mobile Version of Website