Powered by Outside

Post your All Mountain bike!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Post your All Mountain bike!
Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 3:08 Quote
Super nice! That colour! I would love one of these but I worry it would be like owning a classic car and that it would have lots of quirks that would be annoying. I’ve heard multiple stories of the geo varying from frame to frame

militantmandy wrote:
HaggeredShins wrote:
Second page is a flipping consolation prize. Toxicity engage!!

photo

Ow baby! That is a stunner.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 3:09 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
My Norco Optic in finale Ligure this summer.

I was booked to go in April, then moved to September, but I wimped out due to COVID. When were you there? Was it amazing?

FL
Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 3:18 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
v7fmp wrote:

I was booked to go in April, then moved to September, but I wimped out due to COVID. When were you there? Was it amazing?

we went the week before the EWS was in town. So did one day of riding in Pietra Ligure. Out tour had Privateer rider Matt Stuttard and the polygon rider Dan Wolfe on it, so that was pretty cool (them boys are fast, no surprise!), then the remaining time was at Finale Ligure.

Its the second time i have been and its utterly awesome. So many good trails, from flow to full gnar. All the uplift services are great, as are the guides. Proper good times. A beer on the beach after a hard days riding is the cherry on top!

We were lucky to be able to squeeze it in before the second big hit of covid.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 3:31 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
militantmandy wrote:
v7fmp wrote:

we went the week before the EWS was in town. So did one day of riding in Pietra Ligure. Out tour had Privateer rider Matt Stuttard and the polygon rider Dan Wolfe on it, so that was pretty cool (them boys are fast, no surprise!), then the remaining time was at Finale Ligure.

Its the second time i have been and its utterly awesome. So many good trails, from flow to full gnar. All the uplift services are great, as are the guides. Proper good times. A beer on the beach after a hard days riding is the cherry on top!

We were scheduled to arrive that same weekend! One of our group works on site, so couldn't risk it. Kind of wish me and the others had just risked it. Was supposed to be in Madeira in december too! What a year 2020 has been! Glad you enjoyed it anyway dude. My girlfriend went to Finale 2 years ago while I was recovering from surgery and had an amazing time. She never shuts up about it!

FL
Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 3:59 Quote
militantmandy wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
militantmandy wrote:

defo get there when you can.

We did Madeira the year before, and that was equally as good. Although the trails are further apart in madeira, so more time spent in the van compared to Finale.

We were scheduled to arrive that same weekend! One of our group works on site, so couldn't risk it. Kind of wish me and the others had just risked it. Was supposed to be in Madeira in december too! What a year 2020 has been! Glad you enjoyed it anyway dude. My girlfriend went to Finale 2 years ago while I was recovering from surgery and had an amazing time. She never shuts up about it!

O+
Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 5:40 Quote
Here's my ride, properly mudded up after a round on the local trails. For the sake of discussion I wish I could say I wanted to tweak the setup, but it's pretty much dialled!

photo

(Okay I do want to swap the saddle for something a little shorter and more compact, but that's it...)

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 5:48 Quote
EvanScottKing wrote:
photo

Foggy day for a ride in the SF peninsula.

This thing looks great. The brown saddle sets it off.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:17 Quote
My do-it-all trail bike, Norco Sight 29... so much fun!

Norco Sight A3

In the wild

Norco Sight A3 2018

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:18 Quote
Snap with the Enduro! This one is my girlfriends, she's just got the ohlins coil shock and has been loving it so far. I'm personally not convinced by the RXF forks but she is happy with them. The Ibis is mine and i'm just toying with the idea of a 1.5 angle set maybe and an 0.5 offset bushing as well. The stock 66 is fine for most riding but from what I hear you don't lose much by going slacker. Also gonna see if the hype is real for the Oneup carbon bars as I have a scaphoid problem that causes me pain in my wrist.

photo
photo

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:24 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
My do-it-all trail bike, Norco Sight 29... so much fun!

Norco Sight A3

In the wild

Norco Sight A3 2018

Asking for a friend of mine, how did you get one of them in Scotland? only place I'm aware of is Evans

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:25 Quote
T4THH wrote:
Asking for a friend of mine, how did you get one of them in Scotland? only place I'm aware of is Evans

This is the 2018 model I bought second-hand last year dude. Think Evans is the sole seller of Norco in the UK now.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
T4THH wrote:

This is the 2018 model I bought second-hand last year dude. Think Evans is the sole seller of Norco in the UK now.

ah, cheers for the quick response Big Grin

FL
Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:43 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
T4THH wrote:

not anymore. Norco haven't announced who will be stocking their bikes in 2021 yet.

Posted: Jan 20, 2021 at 6:46 Quote
I’ll sub to this

photo

Looks like the thread could use more hardtails, 26, and pink Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027100
Mobile Version of Website